Dale Earnhardt Jr. says tweeting's no...

Dale Earnhardt Jr. says tweeting's not for him

There are 4 comments on the Alabama Live story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Dale Earnhardt Jr. says tweeting's not for him. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Plenty of drivers, PR people, race teams and members of the media have Twitter accounts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

X Jr Fan

Dayton, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2010
it seems finishing in the top ten is not for him either

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2010
wow your saying that after only 2 RACES! Last week was his car and he finshed 2nd in Dayton so I don't know why your already saying that crap.

Monroe, LA

#3 Feb 25, 2010
He probably perfer's "tipping", as in the shot glasses, over tweeting.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#4 Feb 25, 2010
what's he gonna tweet? "Uh, lost again...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questioning if Trevor Bayne can still drive in ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TexasRaider 3
News Racin' With Jason: Trevor Bayne's multiple scle... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
News For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
News Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
News Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1
News David Reutimann: Why Stupid Driving Like That I... (Apr '12) May '12 Jorge 5
More from around the web