Biffle's title hopes slipping, but optimism on rise for Charlotte

There are 2 comments on the www.usatoday.com story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Biffle's title hopes slipping, but optimism on rise for Charlotte. In it, www.usatoday.com reports that:

Editor's note: NASCAR driver Greg Biffle will document stock-car racing's Chase for the Sprint Cup in an online diary for USA TODAY: We finished 20th on Sunday after getting collected in that late-race accident with Kurt Busch and Kasey Kahne , and even though we picked up a spot in the points, the reality is that this championship is slipping ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.usatoday.com.

Jake

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Wonder who he is going to wreck this week?
This may be just a wall banger for him.
He usually keeps his crew busy fixing his messes.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#2 Oct 15, 2009
Good question. I hope he doesn't take out any other chase contenders this week. He needs to get his head back on his shoulders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Rensi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Hamilton Jr. hopes to purchase Tenn. track (Aug '10) Dec '12 ThomasA 11
News April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
News Al Lesar: Stewart unplugged (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenway Racing (Aug '11) Aug '11 TexasRaider 5
News Menard pulls off upset win at Indy (Jul '11) Aug '11 Whoyakidding 5
News TD Bank 250: Busch banks win (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 2
News Pocky's Paddock: Kevin Harvick warned by NASCAR... (Jul '11) Jul '11 say what 8
More from around the web