Dale Earnhardt and the 20 Most Aggres...

Dale Earnhardt and the 20 Most Aggressive Drivers in NASCAR History

There are 2 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Dale Earnhardt and the 20 Most Aggressive Drivers in NASCAR History. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Throughout the lengthy history of NASCAR, there have been a myriad of memorable incidents caused by some of the sport's most violent aggressors, hungry for another trophy to add to the mantle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Apr 7, 2011
Apparently this Ryan Papaserge is not big with The NASCAR World! This dumb post he made will now make me rage out against this guys post of aggressive drivers.

Some driver he has accurate. Some not. Even if he has a driver right, the reason may not be accurate.

First, if you're going to tell Carl Edwards story, there is way more than just his Keselowski ordeal. Pushing Matt Kenseth isn't the best example either. What about when he wrecked his own teammates to cause the big one in 2008?

Second, who the freak-o-zoid gave this yahoo the idea that Larry Gunselman was a dirty agressive driver!? Oh whoopie-doodles! He hit Dario Franchitti in 1 race! Give me a break!

Third, if you're going to mention a Bodine in this, Brett Bodine would absolutely be the last chioce. It's Todd, then Geoff, then Brett. Jeeze!...

Fourth, I knew he was going to put at least 2 of my guys in there & I knew Robby Gordon would be 1 of the. However, all he says on Robby is:

"Robby Gordon's most notable brush with aggressive driving came in the November 2001 race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, when Gordon punted Jeff Gordon with 18 laps remaining to earn his first career Sprint Cup win."

Dude, have you forgotten when Marcus Ambrose screwed him out of a win at Montreal & paid for it?

Fifth, while Denny Hamlin is a great driver, he is NOT what I call aggressive nor dirty. That Martinsville 2010 win in April was not because of a bump-&-run you know!

Sixth, this yahoo knows nothing of anyone with the last name of Hamilton! He mentions Bobby Hamilton Jr. because of Landon Cassil's stupidity, yet the first thing this guy says is:

"It appeared as if Bobby Hamilton Jr. was every bit the racer his late father wasn't."

El ding-a-ling apparently doesn's recall Bobby Hamilton Sr.'s adventure with Kevin Harvick at Martinsville in 2001. Not to mention that Bobby Hamilton Sr. is one of the toughest racers in NASCAR history!

Finally, Michael Waltrip is a dirty driver for sure, but not only because of what Clint Boywer said. Why do you think Robby Gordon threw his helmet at him in 2005. I also recall Mikey almost killing Johnny Benson in 2002 at Daytona (If you don't believe me look it up).

Note to anyone doing a NASCAR countdown type article on the Bleacher report: Make sure your facts are straight & you have enough info before posting what you think is accurate!

Thank you for listening!
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Thank you for straightening the yahoo out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Rensi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Hamilton Jr. hopes to purchase Tenn. track (Aug '10) Dec '12 ThomasA 11
News April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
News Al Lesar: Stewart unplugged (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenway Racing (Aug '11) Aug '11 TexasRaider 5
News Menard pulls off upset win at Indy (Jul '11) Aug '11 Whoyakidding 5
News TD Bank 250: Busch banks win (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 2
News Pocky's Paddock: Kevin Harvick warned by NASCAR... (Jul '11) Jul '11 say what 8
More from around the web