Play the Hamlin-Keselowski feud for all it's worth

There are 7 comments on the www.cbssports.com story from Nov 18, 2009, titled Play the Hamlin-Keselowski feud for all it's worth. In it, www.cbssports.com reports that:

Many believe NASCAR has been without a good old-fashioned rivalry for quite some time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cbssports.com.

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2009
I'm enjoying every minute of it. Kyle and Brad K can get together and just push everyone out of the way. Like the ding dongs the so called veterans are they will cry to NASCAR of course. He's the next Intimidator.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Buschinator wrote:
I'm enjoying every minute of it. Kyle and Brad K can get together and just push everyone out of the way. Like the ding dongs the so called veterans are they will cry to NASCAR of course. He's the next Intimidator.
Brad, maybe but not Shrub. Shrub coughed up his last gonad the other day when he let Jeff scare him up the track. The Real Intimidator didn't fold up like fresh laundry when he got under a little pressure. The Real Intimidator didn't run from the media when he was disappointed or whine when they caught up with him. No, the Shrub blew his chance at being THE MAN in NASCAR, he has the talent, just not the intestinal fortitude.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 18, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Brad, maybe but not Shrub. Shrub coughed up his last gonad the other day when he let Jeff scare him up the track. The Real Intimidator didn't fold up like fresh laundry when he got under a little pressure. The Real Intimidator didn't run from the media when he was disappointed or whine when they caught up with him. No, the Shrub blew his chance at being THE MAN in NASCAR, he has the talent, just not the intestinal fortitude.
I actually agree with you for once.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#4 Nov 19, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree with you for once.
I just checked my pulse just to make sure it was still there. I am buying a lottery ticket today. Try this one on, NASCAR stays out of the little tussle between Brad and Denny and let them have their little feud and bring a little interest to the sport. With it's major star in a deep funk with no expected end soon and one driver dominating the racing, a good old Allison/Petty style feud is exactly what they need. A few mock pit battles with people pushing and shoving wouldn't hurt either.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>I just checked my pulse just to make sure it was still there. I am buying a lottery ticket today. Try this one on, NASCAR stays out of the little tussle between Brad and Denny and let them have their little feud and bring a little interest to the sport. With it's major star in a deep funk with no expected end soon and one driver dominating the racing, a good old Allison/Petty style feud is exactly what they need. A few mock pit battles with people pushing and shoving wouldn't hurt either.
I agree. Let them fight it out on Pit road or out of the cars, but don't use cars as battering rams.

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#6 Nov 23, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Brad, maybe but not Shrub. Shrub coughed up his last gonad the other day when he let Jeff scare him up the track. The Real Intimidator didn't fold up like fresh laundry when he got under a little pressure. The Real Intimidator didn't run from the media when he was disappointed or whine when they caught up with him. No, the Shrub blew his chance at being THE MAN in NASCAR, he has the talent, just not the intestinal fortitude.
You haven't seen the best of Kyle yet.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#7 Nov 24, 2009
Buschinator wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't seen the best of Kyle yet.
Look, I'm one of those "show me" people. Don't tell me how great someone is when his performance doesn't show it. Kyle is in top notch equipment, HAD a great crew chief and until the pressure started building, was the odds on favorite to go all the way this year. But he took himself out of it when he let the pressure get to him. If we haven't seen his best yet then he'll have to change some in order to get to that point. Right now, my best comparison is, Dale Jr. has twice as many championships as Shrub. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Rensi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Hamilton Jr. hopes to purchase Tenn. track (Aug '10) Dec '12 ThomasA 11
News April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
News Al Lesar: Stewart unplugged (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenway Racing (Aug '11) Aug '11 TexasRaider 5
News Menard pulls off upset win at Indy (Jul '11) Aug '11 Whoyakidding 5
News TD Bank 250: Busch banks win (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 2
News Pocky's Paddock: Kevin Harvick warned by NASCAR... (Jul '11) Jul '11 say what 8
More from around the web