10 Contend For Champion of Champions

10 Contend For Champion of Champions

There are 3 comments on the www.nationalspeedsportnews.com story from Dec 1, 2009, titled 10 Contend For Champion of Champions. In it, www.nationalspeedsportnews.com reports that:

National Speed Sport News will reveal the winner of the seventh annual Economaki Champion of Champions in its Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nationalspeedsportnews.com.

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#1 Dec 1, 2009
I vote to give it to Kyle Busch.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Dec 1, 2009
I'm unaware of any significant accomplishments by Kyle or Ron Hornaday off the track but I do know that in addition Jimmie's historic fourth straight championship, his foundation has done great things this year. Also, Jimmie and his wife just a million dollars to schools in N.C., California and Oklahoma. Maybe they can give to Kyle for whining the most.
Nicole

Ashburn, VA

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Kyle for whining the most. Bawahahahahahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Rensi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Hamilton Jr. hopes to purchase Tenn. track (Aug '10) Dec '12 ThomasA 11
News April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
News Al Lesar: Stewart unplugged (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenway Racing (Aug '11) Aug '11 TexasRaider 5
News Menard pulls off upset win at Indy (Jul '11) Aug '11 Whoyakidding 5
News TD Bank 250: Busch banks win (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 2
News Pocky's Paddock: Kevin Harvick warned by NASCAR... (Jul '11) Jul '11 say what 8
More from around the web