brickyard 400 odds

There are 4 comments on the AllLeftTurns.com story from Jul 23, 2010, titled brickyard 400 odds. In it, AllLeftTurns.com reports that:

He was a Cougar before Eva Longoria made it cool. He was a Mellencamp before most of us were born.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllLeftTurns.com.

boondocks

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Way off. Stewey is more like 7/2 not Jimmie Johnson
debrobeaudean

Elkridge, MD

#2 Jul 24, 2010
so the person who wrote this article thinks that because Jimboob Johnson managed to get off pit road first with lapped cars on the inside the last 5 years,, that he still has an advantage??? he doesn't even give JPM a chance and JPM is the master of the brickyard more than Jimboob, first off pit road lapped cars keeping anybody from catching me in clean air, Johnson... oh yeah,,, the double file restarts have messed with Jimboob haven't they? How many times will Johnson lose it all by himself this week? flat track.. high speeds, hard to pass.. Jimboob's only chance is if Chad performs pit road miracles like the last 5 years...
the true reason NASCAR penalized Brad last week is to keep the cup team drivers from pushing Jimboob or jeffypoo out of their way... NASCAR says "YEAH,, Carl and Brad made it so we can charge agressive driving again if need be... Rick Hendrick can make offers for pit road miracles again.. cha ching!... and we can say "well,, we penalized Brad so,, we gotta charge JPM, or Tony Stewart, or Kurt, or Kyle or Denny, or anyone else who might tap a blocking HMS car out of the way... cuz they MIGHT cause a wreck like Carl caused last week.."
THANKS A LOT CARL YA JERK!
debrobeaudean

Elkridge, MD

#3 Jul 24, 2010
and note to the "reporter?" Brad K has a better chance of winning this than about 35 of the other cars.. maybe you should watch the races if you are going to be setting odds..
kahne9

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 24, 2010
I don't care what the reporter says Kasey Kahne has a huge chance to win. Best Ford driver there is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
News Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
News Jamie McMurray tops Ambrose to win Sonoma pole (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 1
News NASCAR: 5 Reasons Why We'll See Danica Patrick ... (Dec '12) Jan '13 duh1 16
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
More from around the web