Earnhardt happy after cracking top 10...

Earnhardt happy after cracking top 10 at Michigan

There are 43 comments on the www.mlive.com story from Jun 13, 2010, titled Earnhardt happy after cracking top 10 at Michigan. In it, www.mlive.com reports that:

BROOKLYN, Mich. - Dale Earnhardt Jr. isn't ready to say he's back. Not by a long shot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mlive.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 09

Philadelphia, PA

#41 Jun 18, 2010
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that is what is great about living in America, but to make the statement about "the ONLY reason" for whatever, is narrow minded and viewing with blinders on. You nor I know all the reasons or solutions, but why would any non-jr want to attend any race and be subject to "The jr crowd", not I, I have to deal with(but not as much now)it on the highways with irrate driving habits of "the jr crowd"!! I certainly will not spend money to deal with them!!
I don't think the economy's impact on discrenary funds, is narrow minded or looking at things with blinders on. I know many people still out of work who need to put food on the table and such, not spend money on races. To say that it's the Jr fans that are driving the others away, is also narrowminded and simplfying a comlex issue that is affecting more than racing. However, as you stated, everyone has the right to their opinion.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#42 Jun 19, 2010
The TV ratings are tanking as fast as the attendance numbers - thats FREE TV. The "sport" has become a joke...the product typically sucks, plain and simple. Only the two road course races are worth watching...and talladega because of the great wrecks.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Florham Park, NJ

#43 Jun 21, 2010
It was impossible to watch that race yesterday. I pity the poor sucker who paid for a ticket and had to what that crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
News Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
News Jamie McMurray tops Ambrose to win Sonoma pole (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 1
News NASCAR: 5 Reasons Why We'll See Danica Patrick ... (Dec '12) Jan '13 duh1 16
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
More from around the web