Column: NASCAR snippiness ensues

Feb 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Online

Something seemed desperately wrong at Media Day. Brad Keselowski said something sure to get him blacklisted in some way by NASCAR, not to mention imperil him in the Daytona 500 draft when going up against the likes of Tony Stewart and Jamie McMurray.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Chuck

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Worst artie written. It had nothing about the title in the article. So just what did Brad say???
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Worst artie written. It had nothing about the title in the article. So just what did Brad say???
He said that the press was honest and this reporter, whoever he may be who couldn't put his own name on the article, got all sarcastic because the other drivers don't put up with some of their idiotic questions. If they can't deal with these drivers they should go report on the powderpuff races.
Racing Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

I agree,I did not understand the article. huh?? plus Brad is so arrogant, he will play nice to please the reporters then laugh at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••