Racing Freightliner to Take Laps Befo...

Racing Freightliner to Take Laps Before the Start of the UAW-Dodge 400 at Las Vegas

There are 4 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Feb 28, 2008, titled Racing Freightliner to Take Laps Before the Start of the UAW-Dodge 400 at Las Vegas. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

“It is a privilege to carry the American Flag anytime, anywhere. Flying it in front of thousands of NASCAR fans before the start of the UAW-Dodge 400 from Las Vegas Motor Speedway will be an unforgettable honor that I am proud to be a part of”

A NASCAR Sprint Cup car won't be the only fast vehicle to hit the track next Sunday for the UAW-Dodge 400 from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and another driver besides Kasey Kahne, Jeff Gordon or Dale Earnhardt Jr. via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

Earnfan1950

AOL

#1 Feb 28, 2008
Have to admit, as a retired 65 year old independant W900 Kenworth driver, ya, you might get my attention Sunday, but, only to back my road fans, and JR. Let's haul, buddy!
UNCW Girl

Wilmington, NC

#2 Feb 28, 2008
My grandpa was a truck driver too. I know he'll want to see that.
Earnfan1950

AOL

#3 Feb 29, 2008
UNCW Girl wrote:
My grandpa was a truck driver too. I know he'll want to see that.
You betcha girl, that was life in racing, and, the CB was hot telling the story all week
UNCW Girl

United States

#4 Feb 29, 2008
My grandpa is 70 now. He has some funny stories about his trucking days! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Leik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Busch takes Phoenix for 3rd straight Xfini... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Cale 11 3
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... (Feb '15) Apr '15 joe glazer 22
News Quick fix for victims of Kansas? Win at Charlotte (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hilton Head 1
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
News Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice (May '14) May '14 wichita-rick 2
News Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win (May '14) May '14 kyle fan 2
News Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
More from around the web