Dale Earnhardt, Jr. to Interview Jay-...

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. to Interview Jay-Z This Week

There are 10 comments on the UPN 46 St. Louis story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Dale Earnhardt, Jr. to Interview Jay-Z This Week. In it, UPN 46 St. Louis reports that:

NASCAR superstar Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will interview hip-hop heavyweight Jay-Z during his XM Satellite Radio show "Dale Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UPN 46 St. Louis.

LGR

Worthville, KY

#1 Feb 29, 2008
I like Jay Z but it's kind of wierd, lol. I didn't know he had an XM show, aren't XM and Sirius supposed to merge?
Jeanne

AOL

#2 Feb 29, 2008
You might want to check the dates espeically the ones at the bottom of article my friend. This is old! He interviewed Jay Z a long time ago around the time he and Danica were in Jay Z's music video.

Since: Aug 07

Worthville, KY

#3 Feb 29, 2008
Jeanne wrote:
You might want to check the dates espeically the ones at the bottom of article my friend. This is old! He interviewed Jay Z a long time ago around the time he and Danica were in Jay Z's music video.
Hmmmmmmm never thought of that, oh well still think it's wierd. I do wonder why it was in the news or wire, maybe the recycle.
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#4 Mar 2, 2008
Jr will do anything for a buck, why would he interview this thug? Maybe he should ask Jay Z about his fondness for pedophilia and the time he gave Gary Sheffield’s wife a golden shower. Earnhardt is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this lowlife.
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

#5 Mar 2, 2008
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Jr will do anything for a buck, why would he interview this thug? Maybe he should ask Jay Z about his fondness for pedophilia and the time he gave Gary Sheffield’s wife a golden shower. Earnhardt is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this lowlife.
read the dates, this is from last year. I don't think Jr would do anything for a buck because he's got plenty of money.
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

#7 Mar 2, 2008
Dale Who wrote:
If anyone in Nascar that should be interviewing Jay-Z , it should be Mark Martin cause at least he is a rap fan and is very knowledgable. Jr doesn't know anything about rap. He is too busy listening to that awful and nutty Matthew Good shitty, crappy music.
I prefer Matthew Good over crap rap any day. At least Jr has good taste in music.
Dale Who

Katy, TX

#8 Mar 3, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Matthew Good over crap rap any day. At least Jr has good taste in music.
Well, he has horrible taste in fans, which you are a prime example of.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#9 Mar 3, 2008
Dale Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he has horrible taste in fans, which you are a prime example of.
Hey dont judge us all because of her! I am a JR fan but I don't like that matthew good bad or whatever there name is.
cameall

Frederick, MD

#10 May 5, 2008
Jay-z a thug? What the hell are these people talking about. Just cause he is a rapper makes him a thug. Get a clue. The man is worth $680 million dollars and has been the ceo of 3 of the largest company in the music and advertising business so do your research befor you talk reckless. He and Dale Jr. are good freinds and it has nothing to do with music. Most of his freinds have never heard his music. P.S. you dont have to be a thug to be a rapper. Alot of the bigest rap artest went to private catholic schools and college, duh.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#11 May 5, 2008
cameall wrote:
Jay-z a thug? What the hell are these people talking about. Just cause he is a rapper makes him a thug. Get a clue. The man is worth $680 million dollars and has been the ceo of 3 of the largest company in the music and advertising business so do your research befor you talk reckless. He and Dale Jr. are good freinds and it has nothing to do with music. Most of his freinds have never heard his music. P.S. you dont have to be a thug to be a rapper. Alot of the bigest rap artest went to private catholic schools and college, duh.
Don't forget his water project http://www.treehugger.com/files/2006/08/jayz_...

I love the 99 ways to die song :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Leik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... (Feb '15) Apr '15 joe glazer 22
News Quick fix for victims of Kansas? Win at Charlotte (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hilton Head 1
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
News Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice (May '14) May '14 wichita-rick 2
News Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win (May '14) May '14 kyle fan 2
News Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
News NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
More from around the web