Tony Stewart to stay out of action

Tony Stewart to stay out of action

There are 3 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Tony Stewart to stay out of action. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

Tony Stewart's competition director said today that he and Stewart's team are planning that NASCAR Sprint Cup driver will be out of action for more than a month, and that Stewart-Haas Racing is considering having two drivers in the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

Janice Harder

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Hi Tony it's Janice get well soon saw you at ohswegan raceway I am the lady with pink dog buggy and the little yorkie who was licking your hands in 2012 get better and I know we will see you soon back on the track God Bless ,saw you this year to said hi you were walking back from the track to your car was holding my yorkie .see you next year at ohswegan

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 17, 2013
^^. Wow.
hit him where it counts

Biloxi, MS

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Janice Harder wrote:
Hi Tony it's Janice get well soon saw you at ohswegan raceway I am the lady with pink dog buggy and the little yorkie who was licking your hands in 2012 get better and I know we will see you soon back on the track God Bless ,saw you this year to said hi you were walking back from the track to your car was holding my yorkie .see you next year at ohswegan
tony dont read this crap on topix''' sorry'''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Leik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... (Feb '15) Apr '15 joe glazer 22
News Quick fix for victims of Kansas? Win at Charlotte (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hilton Head 1
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
News Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice (May '14) May '14 wichita-rick 2
News Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win (May '14) May '14 kyle fan 2
News Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
News NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
More from around the web