Hendrick's Big Three have the odds today

Hendrick's Big Three have the odds today

There are 7 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Hendrick's Big Three have the odds today. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

“This is one of the toughest tracks to learn”

There's nothing really wrong with Jeff Gordon other than the fact that his car won't run sometimes. via The Gaston Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

kiltie19

Calgary, Canada

#1 Mar 30, 2008
Get R done !! Jimmie! It's your turn.

I've got my fingers crossed for ya!

Good Luck !
speedy

AOL

#2 Mar 30, 2008
these announcers got their heads up their butts they said robbie caused a wreck oh no 17 car pushed robbieinto the outher they better check before opening big mouths
speedy

AOL

#3 Mar 30, 2008
the 17 car caused 3 werecks the old rule book ,said 3 and your out.even if you just spinout 3 times load it up,and go home !!!!nascar betterstart following thier ownrules!
speedy

AOL

#4 Mar 30, 2008
now harvick takes out shraderwhat bull stuff harvicks head got too big for his sholders i used to like him he is not happy anymore!!
ralph

AOL

#5 Mar 30, 2008
nascar better get on the ball or else indy is going to take back their fans. it wont be hard because thats racing .nascar is an expensive form of entertainment!!!they use tires that dont blowout even after being ripped off at over 200 mph plus they dont use nearly as many pit stops except for fuel firestone tires make a joke out of goodyear. on the homestead track nascar blew more tires then indy used
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#6 Mar 31, 2008
speedy wrote:
the 17 car caused 3 werecks the old rule book ,said 3 and your out.even if you just spinout 3 times load it up,and go home !!!!nascar betterstart following thier ownrules!
They did. They parked the 17 after his hit on the rookie.
Yvonne

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>They did. They parked the 17 after his hit on the rookie.
You mean they held him for two laps, or did they actually park him for the remainder of the race? I thought he just got held two laps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Leik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Busch takes Phoenix for 3rd straight Xfini... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Cale 11 3
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... (Feb '15) Apr '15 joe glazer 22
News Quick fix for victims of Kansas? Win at Charlotte (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hilton Head 1
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
News Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice (May '14) May '14 wichita-rick 2
News Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win (May '14) May '14 kyle fan 2
News Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
More from around the web