Darlington jumps up and bites No. 48 ...

Darlington jumps up and bites No. 48 team

There are 6 comments on the www.nascar.com story from May 8, 2009, titled Darlington jumps up and bites No. 48 team. In it, www.nascar.com reports that:

If Jimmie Johnson is to win at Darlington Raceway for the third time in his career, he's going to have to do it from the rear of the field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nascar.com.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#1 May 8, 2009
That really sucks!
pete

AOL

#2 May 9, 2009
i have been saying for four years that alan gostfason is the best crewchief in nascar .chad sucks ,both jimmy and chad are screwing up .the honeymoon is over !!
pete

AOL

#3 May 9, 2009
the only thing dale jr,has in common with dale sr, is the name.dale needs his uncle back crewchiefing for dale he won when his uncle called the shots !
race fan

United States

#4 May 9, 2009
pete wrote:
the only thing dale jr,has in common with dale sr, is the name.dale needs his uncle back crewchiefing for dale he won when his uncle called the shots !
He sure needs to change something if he wants to do better, I really expected him to do better at HMS.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 May 10, 2009
pete wrote:
i have been saying for four years that alan gostfason is the best crewchief in nascar .chad sucks ,both jimmy and chad are screwing up .the honeymoon is over !!
Looks
like second place is not bad at all.How is he screwing up? He came from the back and drove a car that was just unloaded without any practice.
I thought him and Chad did a great job....
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#6 May 10, 2009
race fan wrote:
<quoted text>He sure needs to change something if he wants to do better, I really expected him to do better at HMS.
Driving for HMS really exposes Jr for what he is, a middle of the pack grid filler in a very good car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Leik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Busch takes Phoenix for 3rd straight Xfini... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Cale 11 3
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... (Feb '15) Apr '15 joe glazer 22
News Quick fix for victims of Kansas? Win at Charlotte (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hilton Head 1
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
News Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice (May '14) May '14 wichita-rick 2
News Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win (May '14) May '14 kyle fan 2
News Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
More from around the web