'Too big a hole'

Dec 13, 2010 Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene 13

Through most of the first 11 races of the 2010 Sprint Cup season, Tony Stewart wondered where the magic had gone.

Full Story
halo

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 13, 2010
I suggest vaginal reconstruction.
Barbara

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 13, 2010
Not that you're on topic but I have to ask. Is that really something you can get done or are you making things up? I've never studied on plastic surgery I don't see how that would be possible.
Ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#3 Dec 13, 2010
This is not another girlfriend thread is it?
nicki

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2010
On the off-chance this is a real question... Yes. Vaginal reconstruction is a real surgery. It can be used to repair damage from accidents or injury, or after parts have been removed, such as in the case of cancer. I believe surgeons can also tighten things up to help with bowel and urinary control. I did read an article discussing plastic surgery for appearance changes, so apparently you can "fix" anything now. Oh boy.
nicki

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 14, 2010
Disclaimer... I am fairly sure there are restrictions on exactly how much the surgeons can really do, but keep in mind that sex-change operations are intended to result in a functional body part...
it happens

Orange, CA

#6 Dec 14, 2010
My cousin that lives in San Francisco had sex change surgery. He actually took his organ and had to put dilating rods into it everyday to stretch it out to become a vagina. I could of went my whole life without those details.

“Stick it.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 14, 2010
Ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
This is not another girlfriend thread is it?
HaHaHaHa.
He probably has fell in some big holes.
Stefanie

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Dec 14, 2010
The pictures attached to that article are Yummy.
Fugly

Hollywood, FL

#9 Dec 15, 2010
I'd tap all his girlfriends.

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#10 Dec 16, 2010
nicki wrote:
On the off-chance this is a real question... Yes. Vaginal reconstruction is a real surgery. It can be used to repair damage from accidents or injury, or after parts have been removed, such as in the case of cancer. I believe surgeons can also tighten things up to help with bowel and urinary control. I did read an article discussing plastic surgery for appearance changes, so apparently you can "fix" anything now. Oh boy.
in the case of the numerous and continuing cliterectomies occuring throughout the world for women to be subjugated to men in Islam,,, is there cliteral reconstruction????
but to answer the question "Tony wondered where the magic had gone???" well the Fords caught up and the Toyotas drivers matured to the point where they really shoulda won the championship...

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#11 Dec 16, 2010
the "magic" was missing from the 48 team this year and it was only the 11 team giving the championship back to them 2 times throughout the chase, that gave that championship back to the 48... more proof that the championship in NASCAR should go back to the entire season, get rid of the chase entirely and let each win be a blow out celebration each week! the championship should be the last thing on anyone's mind,,, since it is BORING!
Mi_Frogg

Ouddorp, Netherlands

#12 Dec 16, 2010
Yep.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 16, 2010
nucklehead wrote:
the "magic" was missing from the 48 team this year and it was only the 11 team giving the championship back to them 2 times throughout the chase, that gave that championship back to the 48... more proof that the championship in NASCAR should go back to the entire season, get rid of the chase entirely and let each win be a blow out celebration each week! the championship should be the last thing on anyone's mind,,, since it is BORING!
I agree...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Leik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quick fix for victims of Kansas? Win at Charlotte Oct 8 Hilton Head 1
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice May '14 wichita-rick 2
Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win May '14 kyle fan 2
Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
How Tony Stewart's Absence Has Affected the 201... (Oct '13) Oct '13 manic2 14

Dwayne Leik People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE