Stewart, Montoya make nice in Las Vegas

Dec 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Knoxville News-Sentinel

Bygones are bygones, as far as Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya are concerned.

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Well if either party did not like it they would say or do something,they do not so I guess it is ok in some instances to play grab bag....lol they are consenting adults...lol
The only real problem with what Tony likes to grab . If someone did want to charge him with sexual harassment . Look at all the proof there is .When a person is loaded like Tony is you should really need to be careful you never know who will yell RAPE .JMO
WRASTLINGCAR

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

NYSMILE_1969 wrote:
I seen the pics of JPM & Smoke on nascar com . As usual Smoke had a hand full of JPM azz.I have one question in other states is a man going around grabbing men by the azz & balls normal . Here were I live he would get a major beat down and I mean the living sh!t kicked out of him .Plus in NYS this type of thing Tony would end up being brought up on sexual harassment charges .I like Smoke but something isn't right there look at the GLEAM in his eyes and the ear to ear smile on his face he is enjoying it .Sorry girls I still think it is scary J/S
Where on NASCAR dot com are the JPM Tony pics? got a link?
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

True and surely one of his "handlers" has talked to him about that. His handlers must be very good or tony has parted with lots of cash...with all the arse he has supposedly had I am surprised something has not ended up on u-tube or the net...or that there are not a bunch of tonny and antonettes out there. And more importantly that the great forces on here have not found them...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

OT : I know people hate it when the subject is changed just curious did anyone on here know this >What is clear is that Busch has got to have strong feelings about Addington leaving, especially since Addington has been employed by the team for six years, because it's looking like Addington could move over to be the crew chief for Kyle's older brother, Kurt Busch.
Flub up

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

NYSMILE_1969 wrote:
<quoted text>The only real problem with what Tony likes to grab . If someone did want to charge him with sexual harassment . Look at all the proof there is .When a person is loaded like Tony is you should really need to be careful you never know who will yell RAPE .JMO
The problem is you ARE F'n INSANE. 10-4?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

WRASTLINGCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Where on NASCAR dot com are the JPM Tony pics? got a link?
One of the threads on here has a mess of pics with Tony playing grab azz with driver .The one on U Tube he is going for frontal grabbing with K H . Hey now I think about it after what my son told me about one of his friends . May be it isn't D H Smoke wants . ITS KEVIN eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk What ever makes Tony a happy camper . All I care about is his driving skills :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••