Pocono 500 qualifying: Cope fuels McGlynn's belief

LONG POND - There are 403 reasons why McGlynn Motorsports decided Derrike Cope was the perfect fit. Full Story
Joyce Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 4, 2006
i SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE 403 REASONS MCGLYNN MOTORSPORTS DECIDED DERRIKE WAS THE PERFECT FIT......HE HAS NOT WON A RACE IN 16 YEARS,AND IS THE FIRST CAR OUT EVERY WEEK.... IF HE EVEN GETS THE CAR INTO THE RACE......cAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE REASONS????????? hELP HELP PLEASE
Joyce Snow

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jul 9, 2006
I notice cope did not get the car in the race again this week.
Why in the world don't he throw in the towel and stay home????This is so disgusting every week. Its usually last one in. First one out......
BCLadyM

Victoria, Canada

#3 Nov 3, 2006
Obviously you are a racing fan Joyce but sadly you don't know the first damn thing about the sport.

Try something more your speed.... watch paint dry.
Snow

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2006
BCLadyM wrote:
Obviously you are a racing fan Joyce but sadly you don't know the first damn thing about the sport.
I will disagree with you about not knowing nothing about the sport.How many races you been to this year??????I have been to 9 and will be in Homestead for the finish.I stand firm on what I said
if he has improved I guess I missed it.....
Snow

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2006
BCLadyM wrote:
I know dam well Derrike cope did not get the car in the race again today..........I still stand by what I said.. Maybe you need to watch paint dry you
sure are keeping up with racing.......
Snow

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2006
BCLadyM wrote:
Cope just got kicked out of the BUSCH RACE ALSO...MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO HELP HIM GET IN A RACE .
I STILL SAY I AM CORRECT HE NEEDS TO GIVE IT UP.....
THAT SUCKS WHEN YOU CAN'T DRIVE WELL ENOUGH FOR A BUSCH RACE...
anderson 24

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2006
cope is a good guy i like him as a driver
rodney

Spokane, WA

#8 Nov 3, 2006
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I will disagree with you about not knowing nothing about the sport.How many races you been to this year??????I have been to 9 and will be in Homestead for the finish.I stand firm on what I said
if he has improved I guess I missed it.....
9 race's and you still miss the point. Is the wall dry yet
Snow

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2006
anderson 24 wrote:
cope is a good guy i like him as a driver
Some good guys is just not good enough to make the races,,,He happens to be one of them....
anderson 24

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2006
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Some good guys is just not good enough to make the races,,,He happens to be one of them....
plus hes good looking'''
BCLadyM

Canada

#11 Nov 3, 2006
Appreciate your humour Rodney :)
rodney

Spokane, WA

#12 Nov 4, 2006
BCLadyM wrote:
Appreciate your humour Rodney :)
Thank you
Steven

Novato, CA

#13 Dec 25, 2006
rodney wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
Whatever.
nevada

Decatur, IL

#14 Dec 25, 2006
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever.
Steven, you are as stupid on this forum as the last one I read where you opened your milkdud hole. Just sit back and shut up. Maybe you will learn to say something besides "WHATEVER" DUH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrike Cope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1990 Daytona 500 Winner, Derrike Cope, Makes Fi... (Oct '09) Oct '09 WWE NASCAR 1
Hendrick Motorsportsa Dale Earnhardt Jr. learni... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jr Rocks 58
1990 NASCAR Winston Cup Recap (Dec '08) Jan '09 Big Ears 22
Kenny Wallace mourning loss of Jay Robinson Rac... (Aug '08) Dec '08 Jennifer Watts 7
is derrike cope's mother... (Oct '08) Oct '08 don couch 1
The Snake-Bit 600 (May '08) May '08 Replace Dario 1
Waltrip buys way into 600 field (May '06) Jul '07 rocky 22

Derrike Cope People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE