Caught On Tape: Denny Hamlin's Lexus ...

Caught On Tape: Denny Hamlin's Lexus Stolen

There are 2 comments on the WFMY 2 Greensboro story from Sep 7, 2009, titled Caught On Tape: Denny Hamlin's Lexus Stolen. In it, WFMY 2 Greensboro reports that:

Police in Cornelius, North Carolina have released surveillance video of a car theft two weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY 2 Greensboro.

Marietta, GA

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Where is this infamous video? I keep hearing about it but it's not out there.

Since: May 09

Erie, PA

#2 Sep 7, 2009
Click on the link the video is on the player to the right just pick the denny hamlin video you can't see much in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denny Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... (Feb '15) Apr '15 joe glazer 22
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
News Hamlin 4th recipient of March of Dimes award (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 2
News Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
News Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
More from around the web