Making The Case For Joey Logano

Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stock Car Spin

Joey Logano isn't making a lot of friends these days. The much publicized feud between Logano and Denny Hamlin played out in real time yesterday, Tony Stewart has now made clear his feelings about the racing wunderkind and Kyle Busch's victory at Fontana is just the latest in a line of collateral damage resulting from feuds within NASCAR's top ... (more)

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Manic 2

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ooppps 2 weeks
JohnnyDeppFan2

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are getting a little carried away. You make it sound as though Tony left JL black and blue from a beating. I must have missed it when Tony beat JL. Just where the hell did you see that?
She is being delusional as usual. I think she needs her meds
JohnnyDeppFan2

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

izzie wrote:
I am not a fan of Logano, Hamlin or Stewart, however Stewart just needs to get over himself!! Logano did nothing wrong. Logano just did what any other driver would have done in the same situation. Just Let the drivers race without all the drama!! Maybe Stewart needs some more anger management classes!!
Tony did nothing wrong. Maybe it is Logano who needs to get over himself. Also, You're mad because Tony called Jr a no talent SOB and he was right
Manic 2

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyDeppFan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is being delusional as usual. I think she needs her meds
Really you R a baby killer .Saying who deserves to be born or aborted .REALLY LMFAO
Manic 2

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Just curious it came up a couple of times. A few people called in that was listening to Smoke race chatter. It was claimed Smoke yelled he would have trashed Jlo but he missed his shift. And a lot of the NSXM media was hoping Smoke would address the fact as to why he dropped to the back like a rock.was it true he had a tire go down ( remember he was on OLD Tires) Or did he screw up the tranny when he missed his shift ?? It does not matter who blocked Smoke he should have gotten a top 5 or 10 place finish. Again what made him drop so far back???
Manic 2

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you keep calling Joey, "Jlo", although he does not have the posterior to pull that name off he did look like the real Jlo when he threw his little bottle, I wonder if it had a nipple on it, Wah.
Did You support Smoke when he smashed his helmet in a mans face . Or when he threw his helmet at Matt K. Or when he used his car as a weapon to fight his battles???????? Tell me the truth????? What would you want to be hit with ?????? A car , water bottle or helmet??????? I guess it make a person like SMOKE look like a real MAN using a car Or helmet as a weapon . Yeppers a real man.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Manic 2 wrote:
Just curious it came up a couple of times. A few people called in that was listening to Smoke race chatter. It was claimed Smoke yelled he would have trashed Jlo but he missed his shift. And a lot of the NSXM media was hoping Smoke would address the fact as to why he dropped to the back like a rock.was it true he had a tire go down ( remember he was on OLD Tires) Or did he screw up the tranny when he missed his shift ?? It does not matter who blocked Smoke he should have gotten a top 5 or 10 place finish. Again what made him drop so far back???
Ms. Sit to piss, you have just exposed your ignorance about racing with your statement of, "Smoke yelled he would have trashed Jlo but he missed his shift"? Since when does a driver shift while going over 150 MPH on an oval? The actual statement was that he would have trashed Joey but he was on the chip. Now, as for the Tony put somebody in the hospital when he smashed him in the face with his helmet, I am sure that you are able to supply the name of the other driver and the date this happened.
Manic 2

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Sit to piss, you have just exposed your ignorance about racing with your statement of, "Smoke yelled he would have trashed Jlo but he missed his shift"? Since when does a driver shift while going over 150 MPH on an oval? The actual statement was that he would have trashed Joey but he was on the chip. Now, as for the Tony put somebody in the hospital when he smashed him in the face with his helmet, I am sure that you are able to supply the name of the other driver and the date this happened.
Excuse me can U read can you???? I asked if anyone heard Tony make the remark .( I would have dumped Joey but I missed the shift) I was asking a{{ QUESTION}}} Because people calling into NSXM CLAIMED THEY HEARD SMOKE MAKE THE REMARK . "I NEVER WROTE THAT I heard the remark". MAYBE YOU NEED TO LEARN TO READ!!!!! wheeeewwwwww
Manic 2

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It took place in Australia remember the man had to have eye surgery???? When have drivers taken off at a restart going 150 MPH an hour ??? U do remember Joey blocked Smoke on the RESTART lap 11 after CB cooked his engine. I think it still takes a lap or 2 to get your car up to full speed. Would U like a copy of the race???? I can burn you one LOL Again what made SMOKE drop so back like a rock????? The only SMART DRIVER in the race was Kyle Busch. He waited for JL & DH wreck each other.
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Manic2 wrote:
<quoted text> I really think you need to take this up face to face with SMOKE.
Why is NASCAR’s Tony Stewart’s foundation for disabled children supporting a prison program led by a convicted child killer?
ICAN is a prison dog-training program Stewart supports and high-profile child killer Melinda Loveless is an active dog trainer there. Melinda masterminded the 1992 kidnapping, 10 hr torture, and murder (burned alive) of 12-yr-old Shanda Sharer.
Fellow inmate and assisted murderer of Shanda, Hope Rippey was in the ICAN program and was released early under suspicious circumstances.
Search:“Hope Rippey”+”Early Release”

ICAN’s mission statement is,“To qualify for the program, offenders must have a background clear of violent behavior.”
So why is Melinda, and Hope before her in this program? Indiana prisons are overflowing with non-violent offenders, so better choices are available.

There is no way Tony does not know about Melinda and Hope with his active support and participation with this prison program.
Stewart should pull his support of ICAN until Melinda is removed from the ICAN program as their mission statement requires.

Tony Stewart’s affiliation to ICAN
Search “ICAN”+”Tony Stewart Foundation”

Time: November 10, 2012 from 5:30pm to 10:30pm
City/Town: Indianapolsi
Event Type: fundraiser, celebration
Organized By: Dino Sierp – ICAN
ICAN'S Decade of Dogs - 10 years of unleashing abilities and changing lives - on both ends f the leash.
Nascar Champion Tony Stewart and Indy Car Team Owner, Sarah Fisher are honorary co-chairs.
http://community.petpalstv.com/events/ican-de...

The pups were donated by the Tony Stewart Foundation to the Indiana Canine Assistance Network.
The correctional facility here is the fourth prison to work with ICAN.
http://flyergroup.com/local/x1896326263/Inmat...

Irwin also said that ICAN partners with the Tony Stewart Foundation for financial support,
http://www.zoominfo.com/CachedPage/...
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Patty Spitler, of Pet Pals TV, hosted the event with Sarah Fisher and Tony Stewart (by video) opening the evening with words of inspiration
In addition, we extend our sincere thanks to the following businesses for their generous support:
Tony Stewart Foundation
· Sarah Fisher Hartman (Stewarts race car builder)
· The Sanctuary
· Pet Pals TV
· Liz Kaye Photography
· Periculum Capital Company, LLC
· WFYI
· Lilly
· Payne & Mencias Group/Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
· Community Health Network Foundation
· Puppy Playground
· Community Health Network - Hook Rehabilitation Center
· Little Dreamers
· Sim-Pac Incorporated
· Community Health Network
· SmallBox
· J.P. Morgan, Private Banking
· Walker
· Blice Edwards
· Printing Partners
· Whiteland Raceway Park (Stewarts Indy Racetrack)
http://www.icandog.org/events/a-decade-of-dog...
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

ICAN appears to support only religious Caucasian inmates and the beneficiaries of the dogs they train appear to be only Caucasian as well. Odds are, most of the recipients of the prison trained dogs ($900) are affluent enough to pay for the dogs on the open market ($16,000) and this is another case of wealthy people taking advantage of prison slave labor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

manic2 wrote:
The only words & opinon that matters. Were spoken by JD Gibbs.And his words spoke volumes
And exactly what did Gibbs say that was so profound??? Quote please..........
Manic 2

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>And exactly what did Gibbs say that was so profound??? Quote please..........
Hearing is believing.Listen to JD conference yourself.
Manic 2

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Gluck
Did you guys see this Coke ad yet? Sooooo clever. Great job by them to capitalize on the Fontana fight!

Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano make amends in Coke ad
www.usatoday.com
New ad shows Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano and Tony Stewart repairing rift over a Coke.
chris sanson

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

logano licks sweaty ball sacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denny Hamlin Discussions

Search the Denny Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
Hamlin 4th recipient of March of Dimes award (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 2
Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
Does NASCAR Favor Certain Drivers? (Apr '13) May '13 NewAgeKingJJ48 32
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Hamlin says Logano exchange unproductive (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jackson 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••