Older, wiser Joey Logano says he's finally starting to feel at home in No. 20 ride

There are 5 comments on the Feb 7, 2011, Scene Daily story titled Older, wiser Joey Logano says he's finally starting to feel at home in No. 20 ride. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

Joey Logano says he's starting to feel at home in Joe Gibbs Racing's No. 20 car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

Ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Do you think this is joeys year or does he need to mature some more?

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Zippy was on race hub the other night and he said that Joey has gotten used to telling him what he wants in his car and that they fully expect to make the chase this year. I think Joey is an ok driver.. not too exciting,, kinda of a survivor.. but I still like Zippy... he said he did consider leaving JGR ot go with Tony..
then they broke my heart when they talked about JGR, cause it was their anniversary... Joe used Rick Hendrick as a mentor... he leased engines and chassis from him when they first started JGR... so I guess Tony is just following in Joe's footsteps... I do hope that Tony can get more wins for his teams this season using those engines and chassis he leases from HMS...because Tony is not going to be able to start his own engine shop anytime soon... dangit...
but Tony was at the anniversary celebration and he looks SO HANDSOME
Racing

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2011
Joey needs to mature more. he has a big ego and thinks he is better than some older drivers. but he could make it , if he would be more humble.

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Racing wrote:
Joey needs to mature more. he has a big ego and thinks he is better than some older drivers. but he could make it , if he would be more humble.
It must have something to do with the 20 car . Because when Tony 1st came to NASCAR people said the same thing about him .LOL
say what

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Joey does need be more humble. he is NOT a team player . all for himself or helping JJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denny Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... Apr 9 joe glazer 22
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
News Hamlin 4th recipient of March of Dimes award (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 2
News Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
News Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
More from around the web