NASCAR fines Kurt Busch $50,000 for poor behavior

Nov 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Albany Times Union

In this May 28, 2011 file photo, Kurt Busch, left, talks with crew chief Steve Addington, Saturday, May 28, 2011, during practice for the Coca-Cola 600 auto race in Concord, N.C. Penske Racing says Busch's crew chief has left the organization.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2011
BArr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

Then why don't they leave drivers alone after they have crashed or otherwise dropped out of the race. That is what NASCAR wants to see. Outlandish behavior from the driver after he loses or is wrecked. If they were interested in a story they would get it after the driver cools off.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

BArr wrote:
Then why don't they leave drivers alone after they have crashed or otherwise dropped out of the race. That is what NASCAR wants to see. Outlandish behavior from the driver after he loses or is wrecked. If they were interested in a story they would get it after the driver cools off.
You are right!
A Conservative Tomorrow

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

In the case of KB#1 I doubt it would make a bit of difference. There is a genetic code in the bushes that makes them predisposed to be A##es.
Better Judgement

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Kurt Busch has no class whatsoever. I make no claim to know anything about NASCAR racing, but any 'athlete' who makes that much money ought to comport himself in a more sportsmanlike manner.

Here's a guy who is lucky enough to be covered with hero worship from young boys and girls as well as adults imagining themselves in the winner's circle. Well, Busch quickly toppled off that pedestal for his crass behavior.

In other words, he rear-ended himself.

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

There was no need for Kurt Busch to act like that. No class.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••