Franchitti won't deny he's jumping to NASCAR

Dario Franchitti must be talking to Chip Ganassi about working together in NASCAR next season because their words matched Saturday at Chicagoland Speedway. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#85 Sep 12, 2007
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>His other option was with the AGR ALMS team but I've read where Dario is still pissed at AGR because of the California race where the team kind of screwed him.
Oh,well sometimes there is love lost then,lol..Maybe he likes the idea of a "Family Friendly" appeal of Nascar like JPM does? He saw the Exposure that He got and it sounds like something he can settle into for the long run!? Who knows,people always change their mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Stremme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cole Whitt to replace David Stremme at Swan Rac... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 1
2-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip to en... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Terry 5
Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams (Feb '08) Apr '12 who cares 6
One wreck knocks two Sprint Cup drivers from field (Dec '10) Dec '10 mg from cedar rap... 1
Michael Waltrip, David Stremme in new rides, on... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dillinger 6
Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8

David Stremme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE