Franchitti officially a NASCAR driver

Franchitti officially a NASCAR driver

There are 3 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Oct 3, 2007, titled Franchitti officially a NASCAR driver. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

Open-wheel star Dario Franchitti made his switch to NASCAR today by signing with Chip Ganassi Racing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

Cyn

Paducah, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2007
Isn't this the guy Ashley Judd married??
Dario Franchitti omw to look it up ...*hehe* Can't wait..impatient...you know....brb
Cyn

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2007
yeappers, here's the coverage of them at Indy

Since: Oct 07

Englewood, CO

#3 Oct 3, 2007
You mean to tell me that he did it on purpose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Stremme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cole Whitt to replace David Stremme at Swan Rac... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 1
News 2-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip to en... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Terry 5
News Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams (Feb '08) Apr '12 who cares 6
News One wreck knocks two Sprint Cup drivers from field (Dec '10) Dec '10 mg from cedar rap... 1
News Michael Waltrip, David Stremme in new rides, on... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dillinger 6
News Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
News Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8
More from around the web