NASCAR Consumed With Earnhardt Watch ...

NASCAR Consumed With Earnhardt Watch

There are 101 comments on the The Associated Press story from May 15, 2007, titled NASCAR Consumed With Earnhardt Watch . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

“I'm not sure if that would fit for us. Even though we really appreciate what they're doing and they're a great group, it'd be hard for us to do.”

Dale Earnhardt Jr. needs some time to decompress. It's been all Earnhardt all the time since he announced he was defecting from his late father's company. Rumors swirled through the garage, false reports showed up on television and the Internet buzzed after Earnhardt said he was leaving DEI at the end of the year.

'It's going to last until he signs a contract with somebody, which is really good,' said two-time champion Tony Stewart, who joked he could have punched somebody at Darlington Raceway last weekend and no one would have noticed. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#97 May 24, 2007
Ok, weird now their back! Nevermind.

“I JUST LOVE RACING!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Kannapolis...EARNHARDT country

#98 May 24, 2007
yes we are consumed with earnhardt,even the people who dont watch racin want to know!!! because his daddy was the man!!! hey watch the flames what do you think about the rare dirt races that go on, seen some awsome racin there and a fight or 2 or 3 and they are in the stands...lol...waz up man? calm down!!! dont be to ruff...lol...

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#99 May 24, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.... I'm tuned in now. Hey whats up with everyones avitars? whers all the pics?????
Topix having a clean up day!(If you catch my drift)Technical difficulties due to having to be a cleaner and cleaning up all the mess around the neighborhoods! Whew,thank you Topix!

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#100 May 24, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Busch series practice on now.
12 noon they have Nextel Cup Practice.
Qualifying for Nextel cup is Today at 4pm Speed!
Do you believe I am up and around before 2pm?! Huny is home and we're enjoying Practice! Might go see Delta Farce tonight! Catch ya soon! OH...and I sent some extra SUNSHINE!

“Bobby & dale rules on track”

Since: May 07

Jersey City

#101 May 24, 2007
Oh yes my racin friends lets have a great memorial weekend! A safe one at that. Tonight I plan on going out on the river for some time, soak up the sun, have a few beers and when I get home....well ya know! lol
Catch ya'll at the races!

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#102 May 24, 2007
Bobbyrules43 wrote:
Oh yes my racin friends lets have a great memorial weekend! A safe one at that. Tonight I plan on going out on the river for some time, soak up the sun, have a few beers and when I get home....well ya know! lol
Catch ya'll at the races!
Sounds like a plan! Not quite warm enough for the water here yet. hey but I'll take a beer......

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#103 May 24, 2007
fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe I am up and around before 2pm?! Huny is home and we're enjoying Practice! Might go see Delta Farce tonight! Catch ya soon! OH...and I sent some extra SUNSHINE!
I have received it! Thanks bunches!Have a great day with your family! Don't forget Qualifying is 4pm my time!(Nextel cup)I just keep reminding everyone!(habit)

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#104 May 24, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I have received it! Thanks bunches!Have a great day with your family! Don't forget Qualifying is 4pm my time!(Nextel cup)I just keep reminding everyone!(habit)
Nothing wrong with that habit! I have to leave Post It notes all over the house for myself these days. If I ever find that stoopid little bug, I'm going to kick its little big a$$! And I'll enjoy it too!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#105 May 24, 2007
fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with that habit! I have to leave Post It notes all over the house for myself these days. If I ever find that stoopid little bug, I'm going to kick its little big a$$! And I'll enjoy it too!
Hi gal! Almost time for Qualifying! about 45 min yet..:) Happy day full of sunshine to you!Get them Hot dogs going! I'm ready for food! Have not eaten all day! Had nervous stomach today! Had so much important stuff to deal with,my stomach is in knotts! I'm going to calm down during Qualifying!

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#106 May 24, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi gal! Almost time for Qualifying! about 45 min yet..:) Happy day full of sunshine to you!Get them Hot dogs going! I'm ready for food! Have not eaten all day! Had nervous stomach today! Had so much important stuff to deal with,my stomach is in knotts! I'm going to calm down during Qualifying!
Relax and enjoy! I'll send ya a funny story in email later on! And, just hot dogs?! How about some think cut pork chops and garlic mashed taters!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#107 May 24, 2007
fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Relax and enjoy! I'll send ya a funny story in email later on! And, just hot dogs?! How about some think cut pork chops and garlic mashed taters!
Ok my sis,i will look forward to it!! They are always so funny! You have a great sense of humor!
WILL EARNHARDT

AOL

#108 May 28, 2007
ITHINK THAT TERESA OUGHT 2 LET JR EITHER HAVE HALF OF HIS DADS CO OR ALL CAUSE HE SHOULD BE INTITLED 2 IT AND WHAT HAS SHE DONE 4 DEI BESIDES TRY AND BREAK UP THE FAMILY I USE 2 HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT 4 HER BUT NOT KNOW SHE IS JUST BEING 2 GREEDY CAUSE IF THE INTIMIDATOR WUZ STILL HERE HE WOULD PROBABLY LET HIS SON BE HALF OWNER AFTER ALL THATS THEIR LAST NAME AND THAT IS WHAT DEI STANDS 4 MOT TERESA SOME ONE HAS 2 DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT HIS DAD BUILT A FORTRESS THAT NO ONE COULD TEAR APART BUT WHOS TEARING IT DOWN THE WOMAN HE LOVED I THINK THE INTIMIDATOR IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE
Jo Ard

AOL

#109 Oct 9, 2007
TOMMY wrote:
Dail JR it is a bad day when you get busted for cheating and, you still can not win. your name is all you have going for you.
That just not true your name is just one thing. Jr. is one of the top drivers out there and his dad didn't do it Jr. drove the car not his dad. I know that he has a lot on his mine that we don't have to deal with so his name is his not his fathers.We all have a name that is after our parents and we can't help it
May God bless all the drivers.
Jr. you are you and one of the BEST.
Junior Nation

United States

#110 Oct 9, 2007
Yahoo... Jr will Amp up NASCAR in his 88 in '08.

Daytona watch out here comes the sea of Green instead of red!!

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#111 Oct 20, 2007
NASCAR Keith wrote:
Junior takes it up the butt with a cactus from Stewart. They use cactus juice as lubricant, and Stewart pierces Juniors nipples with cactus spines!
You are a f@#king trailer park piece of s$#t, i can not believe your parents gave you such a good name, i will have to change mine now, i will not share my name with the likes of you and your small mind, was that the best that you could come up with, it is people like you that make the rest of us NASCAR fans look bad.

Just look at your avatar, put some clothes on man my computer is catching viruses just from replying to your comments. And get that old small block out of the bath tub it belongs in a garage, and you need a bath!!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#112 Oct 20, 2007
Keith S wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a f@#king trailer park piece of s$#t, i can not believe your parents gave you such a good name, i will have to change mine now, i will not share my name with the likes of you and your small mind, was that the best that you could come up with, it is people like you that make the rest of us NASCAR fans look bad.
Just look at your avatar, put some clothes on man my computer is catching viruses just from replying to your comments. And get that old small block out of the bath tub it belongs in a garage, and you need a bath!!
Hey dear! That is the guy that started my thread! Thank him!lol How are you?Check out my Laguna pictures and video!!!!
not mike

Haverhill, MA

#113 Oct 21, 2007
he's 2 rolling 4 in 2 his 4 grave 2 trying 4 to 2 read 4 your 2 run-on 4 non-sentence 2 in 4 ALL 2 CAPS 2 with 4 lots 2 of 4 numbers 2 here 4 and 2 there 4.
WILL EARNHARDT wrote:
ITHINK THAT TERESA OUGHT 2 LET JR EITHER HAVE HALF OF HIS DADS CO OR ALL CAUSE HE SHOULD BE INTITLED 2 IT AND WHAT HAS SHE DONE 4 DEI BESIDES TRY AND BREAK UP THE FAMILY I USE 2 HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT 4 HER BUT NOT KNOW SHE IS JUST BEING 2 GREEDY CAUSE IF THE INTIMIDATOR WUZ STILL HERE HE WOULD PROBABLY LET HIS SON BE HALF OWNER AFTER ALL THATS THEIR LAST NAME AND THAT IS WHAT DEI STANDS 4 MOT TERESA SOME ONE HAS 2 DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT HIS DAD BUILT A FORTRESS THAT NO ONE COULD TEAR APART BUT WHOS TEARING IT DOWN THE WOMAN HE LOVED I THINK THE INTIMIDATOR IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE

“How do you spell sketsofranya?”

Since: Aug 07

SLC

#114 Oct 22, 2007
not mike wrote:
he's 2 rolling 4 in 2 his 4 grave 2 trying 4 to 2 read 4 your 2 run-on 4 non-sentence 2 in 4 ALL 2 CAPS 2 with 4 lots 2 of 4 numbers 2 here 4 and 2 there 4.
<quoted text>
hey mikey, i'm bored. come say hi to me. u r fun to ft wt.

Since: Oct 07

Wuhan, China

#115 Oct 22, 2007
I agree with you in part.
A Two Four Kinda Day

Dryden, Canada

#116 Oct 22, 2007
There was a reporter non Moody's show on Sirius saturday who said he new he'd get hait mail an death threats from the Jr fans but said Jrs problem was he was puttin too much time in being a a rockstar then his drivin an thats why he was havin such bad luck. like leavin practice early all the time an not really talkin good with the crew so they new how to fix up the car. he said it sowed on the crew to cause thay had about as much intrest in the car as he did after time. Said he neede to learn how to set an example for the crew an the one he'd bin settin wasnt good. figure Hendrick would change him an ifin he didn't he wouldnt be there the 5 years.
makes sense
and dont go hatin on me for repeatin what someone who nows Jr was said on the radio there redneckbartenderwomen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Stremme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cole Whitt to replace David Stremme at Swan Rac... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 1
News 2-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip to en... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Terry 5
News Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams (Feb '08) Apr '12 who cares 6
News One wreck knocks two Sprint Cup drivers from field (Dec '10) Dec '10 mg from cedar rap... 1
News Michael Waltrip, David Stremme in new rides, on... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dillinger 6
News Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
News Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8
More from around the web