Nascar Driver Makes Appearance At Plymouth

Jun 29, 2007 Full story: WSJV-TV South Bend

“I just enjoy doing it... I was looking forward to being here in Plymouth”

Tony Stewart has already been at Plymouth, David Stremme is on the slate later this summer. via WSJV-TV South Bend

Full Story
17_53gurl

AOL

#1 Aug 16, 2007
The whole family is realy down to earth, we enjoyed being there and he didnt have a problem autographing our sons picture for him,We usualy try to find him once a year for a new picture.He never forgets where he comes from.Two thumbs up for the nicest nascar driver!
TN Lady

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2007
I hope Kenny gets another Nascar ride soon. He is one fantastic person.
Dabake

Mount Laurel, NJ

#3 Aug 31, 2007
Kenny
we are missing you in the cup series,we need you back asap-----I always noticed you gave a 100% no matter what ride you.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Stremme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cole Whitt to replace David Stremme at Swan Rac... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 1
2-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip to en... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Terry 5
Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams (Feb '08) Apr '12 who cares 6
One wreck knocks two Sprint Cup drivers from field (Dec '10) Dec '10 mg from cedar rap... 1
Michael Waltrip, David Stremme in new rides, on... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dillinger 6
Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

David Stremme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••