Keselowski wins in Nashville

Jun 7, 2008 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: www.cleveland.com

Brad Keselowski raced to his first Nationwide Series victory Saturday night, passing Clint Bowyer with six laps to go and easily holding off his closest rivals at Nashville Superspeedway.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has the balls to not give KB & DH an inch when they THINK they so much deserve it because they are bad azz cup drivers. That's the reason I like Steven Wallace too.
GO Nationwide drivers... Take YOUR series back!!!
I agree with you.
Jim

Beans Purchase, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

figuratively speaking wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not actively cheer for BK. I do however cheer like heck for any REAL Nationwide driver to win. I do not like to see the Cup guys go in there and win. To me it is like a Major League Baseball player hitting a homer in Minor League. It should be a no brainer.
As for the Nationwide series, I like Steve Wallace. I don't know why. I have no rationale for it. He is a guy I like to watch. He has come a long way.......
Finally a REAL answer.

I agree 100%. I don't like or dislike BK, but I do like the fact that he's a reagular Nationwide driver.

I think it's great and another great week for Jr.
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Yes. If he continues this up, that win is going to come.

“You'll never walk alone”

Since: Apr 08

It's baack!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

The nationwide series should be won more often by the non cup drivers. I think BK has improved a lot since the start of the series. Cup drivers should only be allowed to run 1 or 2 races in this series - look at the times where the series has been won by a cup regular. Give the nationwides a chance!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

I also believe they should only be allowed to race a few races, leave the nationwide to those drivers

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasnt funny at first I got mad and then when I looked up and saw who it was I started laughing and he just said sorry and waved and he drove by.
Steven got his butt thumped while in Indy.
He went out with the wrong folks and run his mouth and got him a good butt whooping.....He was to young to go bar hopping anyway. I never did hear what daddy had to say about that deal.
Junior Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

snow wrote:
<quoted text>Steven got his butt thumped while in Indy.
He went out with the wrong folks and run his mouth and got him a good butt whooping.....He was to young to go bar hopping anyway. I never did hear what daddy had to say about that deal.
I heard about that.. It was like WOW!! I have to give Steven credit though.. He has really grown up this past year. I think Stremme had a lot to do with that.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

snow wrote:
<quoted text>Steven got his butt thumped while in Indy.
Oh I remember hearing about that, but didnt know he was bar hopping.. But I guess his daddy was pretty pissed at him.

Since: Jun 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I remember hearing about that, but didnt know he was bar hopping.. But I guess his daddy was pretty pissed at him.
Good Monday afternoon, Chisty:-)

Hope all is well with you!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

HunyKatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Monday afternoon, Chisty:-)
Hope all is well with you!
Its today is great for me, Glad you joined us! hope you enjoy and most of us are really cool people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Stremme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cole Whitt to replace David Stremme at Swan Rac... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 1
2-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip to en... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Terry 5
Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams (Feb '08) Apr '12 who cares 6
One wreck knocks two Sprint Cup drivers from field (Dec '10) Dec '10 mg from cedar rap... 1
Michael Waltrip, David Stremme in new rides, on... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dillinger 6
Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

David Stremme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••