Keselowski wins in Nashville

Keselowski wins in Nashville

There are 30 comments on the www.cleveland.com story from Jun 7, 2008, titled Keselowski wins in Nashville. In it, www.cleveland.com reports that:

Brad Keselowski raced to his first Nationwide Series victory Saturday night, passing Clint Bowyer with six laps to go and easily holding off his closest rivals at Nashville Superspeedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cleveland.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#1 Jun 7, 2008
Congrats Brad! Good race.
christy88

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2008
Good job Brad!!!
DixieDarlin

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Jun 8, 2008
christy88 wrote:
Good job Brad!!!
Hey Christy, I was hoping he would win. My direct tv went out the last 10 laps and I didnt get to see the finish.
christy88

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2008
DixieDarlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Christy, I was hoping he would win. My direct tv went out the last 10 laps and I didnt get to see the finish.
Yes it was a great race! I am so happy for Brad and Jr

“You'll never walk alone”

Since: Apr 08

It's baack!!

#6 Jun 8, 2008
Yahoo!. You go Brad
christy88

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2008
Now its Jr's turn today!!!
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#8 Jun 8, 2008
did he thank tony sr? but congrats
christy88

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2008
montgomery wrote:
did he thank tony sr? but congrats
From what i remember he thanked the hole team. I think Tony Sr is an awesome Crew Chief
Debbie

AOL

#10 Jun 8, 2008
Congrats Brad!! I work with Brad's mom and I can't wait to see her on Monday. I know how happy and excited she must be to have been there to see her son win that race. How awesome!!!
Poetry

Saginaw, MI

#11 Jun 8, 2008
That was a great win...I was so happy for him!

But someone needed to get him some water. He looked like he was gonna pass out when they were interviewing him after the race.
Jim

Berlin, NH

#12 Jun 9, 2008
Let me ask anyone here who is willing to answer it.

Why are you cheering for BK?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Jun 9, 2008
Jim wrote:
The same reason you cheer for Biffle.
Because we like him.....
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#14 Jun 9, 2008
Jim wrote:
Come on Jim, don't be such a spoil sport. He won, and he is doing awesome this year, that's why we are cheering for him. Why do you have to down everyone's win?
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jun 9, 2008
Jim wrote:
Have you watch him race?
figuratively speaking

Bonner Springs, KS

#16 Jun 9, 2008
Jim wrote:
I do not actively cheer for BK. I do however cheer like heck for any REAL Nationwide driver to win. I do not like to see the Cup guys go in there and win. To me it is like a Major League Baseball player hitting a homer in Minor League. It should be a no brainer.
As for the Nationwide series, I like Steve Wallace. I don't know why. I have no rationale for it. He is a guy I like to watch. He has come a long way.......
Junior Nation

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2008
Jim wrote:
Because he has the balls to not give KB & DH an inch when they THINK they so much deserve it because they are bad azz cup drivers. That's the reason I like Steven Wallace too.

GO Nationwide drivers... Take YOUR series back!!!
figuratively speaking

Bonner Springs, KS

#18 Jun 9, 2008
Hey Jim,
If I was a Rusty Wallace fan and now I am a Steve Wallace fan, does that make me a sheep?

If I like Steve Wallace because I like his car owner, is that okay?

What reasons would be "allowable"?
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jun 9, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has the balls to not give KB & DH an inch when they THINK they so much deserve it because they are bad azz cup drivers. That's the reason I like Steven Wallace too.
GO Nationwide drivers... Take YOUR series back!!!
Hey Junior nation Steven Wallace almost ran me over with his golf cart last year, it was scary but funny at the same time. I remember thinking and you want to drive a busch car you cant stay on the road now.. lol
Junior Nation

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Junior nation Steven Wallace almost ran me over with his golf cart last year, it was scary but funny at the same time. I remember thinking and you want to drive a busch car you cant stay on the road now.. lol
That's too funny. I know last year he was having a really hard time. He couldn't go a race without wrecking. I think Stremme coming on board has really helped him. He's finally learning to have some control over the cars.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 9, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too funny. I know last year he was having a really hard time. He couldn't go a race without wrecking. I think Stremme coming on board has really helped him. He's finally learning to have some control over the cars.
It wasnt funny at first I got mad and then when I looked up and saw who it was I started laughing and he just said sorry and waved and he drove by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Stremme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cole Whitt to replace David Stremme at Swan Rac... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 1
News 2-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip to en... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Terry 5
News Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams (Feb '08) Apr '12 who cares 6
News One wreck knocks two Sprint Cup drivers from field (Dec '10) Dec '10 mg from cedar rap... 1
News Michael Waltrip, David Stremme in new rides, on... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dillinger 6
News Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
News Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8
More from around the web