CUP: Kahne Leads Hot 'Lanta Happy Hour

Oct 28, 2007 Full story: Speed Channel 14

“I feel pretty good about this weekend. ... It's going to be a fun race Sunday.”

Four Dodges in top five during final Pep Boys Auto 500 practice session. CUP: Kahne Leads Hot 'Lanta Happy Hour Written by: Tom Jensen Atlanta - 10/27/2007 Kahne: happiest again in Happy Hour. via Speed Channel

Full Story
angela smodell

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 29, 2007
kasey kahne need to win this year i hope he dose

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#2 Oct 29, 2007
So do we, Angela. So do we!

“It's so good to see him smile!”

Since: Apr 07

Charlotte NC

#3 Oct 29, 2007
NextelGrrl9 wrote:
So do we, Angela. So do we!
Hey hun:) How r you?? HUGS!!!!

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#4 Oct 30, 2007
kaylakahne9410 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hun:) How r you?? HUGS!!!!
I'm pretty good. It has been a while since we talked, huh?:-) I am just doing my regular, day-to-day stuff. Crossing my fingers for Kasey at Texas this weekend. How 'bout you, dear?

HUGS BACK!!!

“Made in Canada.”

Since: Dec 06

Ontario

#5 Oct 30, 2007
He's taking the Atlanta car to Texas, and we all know how good it was! Plus, Kenny said they got some more info to help them! Texas should be just as good, but hopefully even better, for the 9 team!

“It's so good to see him smile!”

Since: Apr 07

Charlotte NC

#6 Oct 31, 2007
NextelGrrl9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty good. It has been a while since we talked, huh?:-) I am just doing my regular, day-to-day stuff. Crossing my fingers for Kasey at Texas this weekend. How 'bout you, dear?
HUGS BACK!!!
Well im doin fine:) idk i just REALLY DO NOT like Pre- calc!!:) But ill have to deal!:) Oh i kno! I really hope he gets a win before next year!

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#7 Oct 31, 2007
kaylakahne9410 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well im doin fine:) idk i just REALLY DO NOT like Pre- calc!!:) But ill have to deal!:) Oh i kno! I really hope he gets a win before next year!
School = BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. But it must be done! lol I concure about not liking some of what; I hate Science with a fierce passion.:-)
kahne9fan4life

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 31, 2007
angela smodell wrote:
kasey kahne need to win this year i hope he dose
IT'S NEEDS, AND DOES. BUT IF HE DOES'NT, HE'S STILL # 1 IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

“It's so good to see him smile!”

Since: Apr 07

Charlotte NC

#9 Nov 1, 2007
NextelGrrl9 wrote:
<quoted text>
School = BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. But it must be done! lol I concure about not liking some of what; I hate Science with a fierce passion.:-)
I KNOW!!!! oh man its soooooo annoying!!!
kahne9fan4life

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 1, 2007
SCHOOLS COOL!!

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#11 Nov 16, 2007
kaylakahne9410 wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW!!!! oh man its soooooo annoying!!!
*beats head against desk*

My computer has been down for the past two weeks or so, which is why I haven't been around in a while...I was going through message board withdrawal! lol

Texas wasn't so great and neither was Phoenix, but maybe things will start looking up for Homestead and 2007 can go out on a high note. A really high note.

How have you been, girl?

“It's so good to see him smile!”

Since: Apr 07

Charlotte NC

#12 Nov 16, 2007
NextelGrrl9 wrote:
<quoted text>
*beats head against desk*
My computer has been down for the past two weeks or so, which is why I haven't been around in a while...I was going through message board withdrawal! lol
Texas wasn't so great and neither was Phoenix, but maybe things will start looking up for Homestead and 2007 can go out on a high note. A really high note.
How have you been, girl?
I COMPLETLY understand about the computer thing!:) Ive been good! busy but good! Im excited bcuz im going bk to KS for thanksgiving!!!YEAH!:)

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#13 Nov 17, 2007
kaylakahne9410 wrote:
<quoted text>
I COMPLETLY understand about the computer thing!:) Ive been good! busy but good! Im excited bcuz im going bk to KS for thanksgiving!!!YEAH!:)
We always go down to my Mom's parents house. They live on a farm, which is pretty cool. We shooy clay pigeons and put up the Christmas tree and stuff which is always fun. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving w/your fam!

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#14 Nov 17, 2007
*shoot* not shooy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Stremme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cole Whitt to replace David Stremme at Swan Rac... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 1
2-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip to en... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Terry 5
Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams (Feb '08) Apr '12 who cares 6
One wreck knocks two Sprint Cup drivers from field (Dec '10) Dec '10 mg from cedar rap... 1
Michael Waltrip, David Stremme in new rides, on... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dillinger 6
Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8
•••
•••

David Stremme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••