Starr to recieve sportsmanship award

Starr to recieve sportsmanship award

There are 1 comment on the Racing Milestones story from Mar 10, 2006, titled Starr to recieve sportsmanship award. In it, Racing Milestones reports that:

Dallas, T.X. - Joining the ranks of some of the greatest names in motorsports, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series driver David Starr has been chosen to receive this year's Texas Motor Sports Hall of Fame ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Racing Milestones.

Sybil Scott

#1 Apr 12, 2006
We think it is absolutely fantastic that David Starr has been honored with this sportsmanship award. He certainly is deserving of recognition. We want to thank all involved in this decision. My mother and I congratulate David . What a deserving tribute for his humble and disciplined demeanor. We have some touching David Starr memories and can imagine how estatic he must be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Starr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
engaged (Feb '07) Nov '09 Former Starr Fan 14
News Kyle Busch bumped to victory at Talladega (Oct '09) Nov '09 CheersForKyle 6
News Defending Truck champ Benson joins Red Horse Ra... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Santa 1
News Bodine, Starr crews start huge fight on pit roa... (Sep '08) Sep '08 mrbreeze 9
News Penalties handed down for altercation after Tru... (Sep '08) Sep '08 mrbreeze 8
News Bodine looks to put brakes on tough year in tru... (Sep '08) Sep '08 LGR 1
News Sprague among the best at Las Vegas (Sep '08) Sep '08 Megan 1
More from around the web