Earnhardt on bump: 'Who, me?'

Earnhardt on bump: 'Who, me?'

There are 2206 comments on the fredericksburg.com story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Earnhardt on bump: 'Who, me?'. In it, fredericksburg.com reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. insisted it wasn't intentional, but he stopped short of apologizing for the crash that knocked polesitter Kyle Busch out of the lead 211 laps into yesterday's Chevy Rock & Roll 400.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at fredericksburg.com.

First Prev
of 111
Next Last
Over Hyped

Philadelphia, PA

#2382 Apr 27, 2009
Over Rated! I keep watching to see if i'm missing something but I just don't see it. I never knew a man could talk with a "valley" and southern accent all in one. As far as the sexiest driver contest goes..like Tony Stewart said "when you are put up against Jr in a fan based contest, you have no chance to win" Well I guess Jr will win something this year. As far as his father...he died because of the way he drove , DIRTY!!!

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#2383 Apr 28, 2009
Over Hyped wrote:
Over Rated! I keep watching to see if i'm missing something but I just don't see it. I never knew a man could talk with a "valley" and southern accent all in one. As far as the sexiest driver contest goes..like Tony Stewart said "when you are put up against Jr in a fan based contest, you have no chance to win" Well I guess Jr will win something this year. As far as his father...he died because of the way he drove , DIRTY!!!
His Dad didn't pass away because he drove dirty.
TALK ABOUT!
He passed away because of a racing incident. In turn Nascar has tried to institute safe cars, safer barriers and the Hahns device!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2384 Apr 28, 2009
Over Hyped wrote:
What's with this "DIRTY" bullsh*t? He died because a seat harnass broke during an accident. There is a lot of difference between being a dirty driver and a aggressive and talented driver. When you see the train coming, you get out of it's way. If you don't and get run over, don't call the train engineer a dirty driver.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#2385 Apr 28, 2009
Over Hyped wrote:
Sr. may have drove dirty in his early years but he got over it and drove determined and caloulating. He knew what he had to do to win. As far as Jr. talking with a Valley accent and southern accent at the same time, I don't see it. I've watched (and watched and watched and watched) Jr. interviews and he doesn't have a valley accent. Somtimes it seems that he is trying to not sound so redneck(which I don't mind one bit) so he may slow down and pronounce words better. Ok. I'm done ranting at you. You can go away now.
claire 99

Gaylord, MI

#2386 Apr 28, 2009
Over Hyped wrote:
Maybe you should go back and watch the last 20 years of Sr's racing. Never have I seen him race DIRTY, he raced to win just like all the other drivers out there. You do what you have to to win. Thats what he got paid for!!! I think it is time to let the dead rest. He was a great MAN!!!

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#2387 Jul 13, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of your ass and tell your wife to give you your balls back. I am a girl.
Still the same Lisa. Glad you're not against me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Reutimann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Ride in the #44 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Triple C 1
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
Continued bad luck for TBR (Jun '12) Jul '12 Triple C 2
News For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
Reutimann in the #93 for Daytona! (Feb '12) Jul '12 Triple C 11
News Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
News Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1
More from around the web