Earnhardt on bump: 'Who, me?'

Earnhardt on bump: 'Who, me?'

There are 2206 comments on the fredericksburg.com story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Earnhardt on bump: 'Who, me?'. In it, fredericksburg.com reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. insisted it wasn't intentional, but he stopped short of apologizing for the crash that knocked polesitter Kyle Busch out of the lead 211 laps into yesterday's Chevy Rock & Roll 400.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at fredericksburg.com.

First Prev
of 111
Next Last
Kyles Road Warrior

Duluth, GA

#1 Sep 8, 2008
ROFLMAO!! I had a feeling ole Donkey Teeth was more into guys than girls, and this proves what I knew about him, cripes, to lose a race over another mans hairy chest, there ya go Andy, you call him cement Carl, and now I believe you, cause to talk about a guy like that, his head is sure made of cement also!! LMAO!!!{{{{{{{GO KYLE}}}}}}}}}}
Dale Busch Want To Be

Duluth, GA

#2 Sep 8, 2008
Nice to see the Red Headed Adoped third Busch brother have some fun, and to think, it took Kyle to teach the boy how to race!! roflmao!!{{{{{{{{GO KYLE}}}}}}}}}}

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#3 Sep 8, 2008
You're crazy. Dale would not want to be a arrogant punk.

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#4 Sep 8, 2008
kyle can not ever be compared to june bug .
jr. is a true southern gentleman.
an will forever be a better driver than kyle.

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

#5 Sep 8, 2008
Kyles Road Warrior wrote:
ROFLMAO!! I had a feeling ole Donkey Teeth was more into guys than girls, and this proves what I knew about him, cripes, to lose a race over another mans hairy chest, there ya go Andy, you call him cement Carl, and now I believe you, cause to talk about a guy like that, his head is sure made of cement also!! LMAO!!!{{{{{{{GO KYLE}}}}}}}}}}
carl is a great guy granny .
ya'' concrete carl tears up those concrete tracks.
hes a true ladys man .
he was awesome in the nationwide race yesterday. go carl.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Sep 8, 2008
I really thought Jr was getting even with Kyle, but after seeing the replay twice, I can't blame him - and believe me, I would if I could. It seems like he would like to credit for it though, but I think he was just at the right place at the right time.

Edwards is another story. I gave him a nickname 2 yrs ago - and at Bristol he owned up to it - "Carl, if I catch you I'll crash you, because otherwise I can't pass you, Edwards"

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#7 Sep 8, 2008
anderson 24 wrote:
kyle can not ever be compared to june bug .
jr. is a true southern gentleman.
an will forever be a better driver than kyle.
He is not, he just knows how to play to the cameras. He's just as bad as the rest of them. I recall years ago he was pegged as the guy who got plastered whenever he wasn't racing. Bud made him change that image.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#8 Sep 8, 2008
CatRod53 wrote:
I really thought Jr was getting even with Kyle, but after seeing the replay twice, I can't blame him - and believe me, I would if I could. It seems like he would like to credit for it though, but I think he was just at the right place at the right time.
Edwards is another story. I gave him a nickname 2 yrs ago - and at Bristol he owned up to it - "Carl, if I catch you I'll crash you, because otherwise I can't pass you, Edwards"
You think that too? If you can't beat them take them out.

Since: Apr 08

Missoula, MT

#9 Sep 8, 2008
I thought it was awesome that junior "accidentally" bumped Kyle!!! It was the best part of the race and along time coming!!! It makes me smile everytime one of the other drivers gives it back to Kyle. He dishes it out and he should be able to take it when it comes back to him!!!!!!!!!!

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#10 Sep 8, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not, he just knows how to play to the cameras. He's just as bad as the rest of them. I recall years ago he was pegged as the guy who got plastered whenever he wasn't racing. Bud made him change that image.
Oh Please. Another hater pissed because Jr was better than dumbass that day. Go cry in your M&M's.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#11 Sep 8, 2008
Yes, Jr is a true gentleman despite what pissed off KB fans think. They all should go cry in their M&M's

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

#12 Sep 8, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
that was years aho. today he is a business man an will alyays be a true southern man.
Holy Moly

Vienna, VA

#13 Sep 8, 2008
Whatever!! At least he didn't throw a hissy fit along with all of his gear like your boy TonyBaloney did.
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome Dale Busch haha

Duluth, GA

#15 Sep 8, 2008
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>that was years aho. today he is a business man an will alyays be a true southern man.
Andy, you live in a small world, go to NC and you will hear all about JR being drunk most of the time and only lives to party, ya, great business man that is, so he makes his mother and sister do his dirty work so he can drink it up!!{{{{{{{{GO KYLE}}}}}}}}}}

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#16 Sep 8, 2008
Welcome Dale Busch haha wrote:
<quoted text>Andy, you live in a small world, go to NC and you will hear all about JR being drunk most of the time and only lives to party, ya, great business man that is, so he makes his mother and sister do his dirty work so he can drink it up!!{{{{{{{{GO KYLE}}}}}}}}}}
Please. He does not get drunk or party it up all the time. He looks at the racing side of his team. You're just a sore loser.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Sep 8, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Patti - you are so right. I've never heard the word "gentleman" used to describe him before, and I find it somewhat amusing. I bet he would too.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#18 Sep 8, 2008
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Patti - you are so right. I've never heard the word "gentleman" used to describe him before, and I find it somewhat amusing. I bet he would too.
At least He doesn't make a hissy fit and throw his stuff around like Tubby does!!!! Jr is most certainly a gentleman.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Sep 8, 2008
Holy Moly wrote:
Whatever!! At least he didn't throw a hissy fit along with all of his gear like your boy TonyBaloney did.<quoted text>
Tony was understandably upset yesterday. He was so close to victory, yet it slipped by him again. This former rookie of the year and 2-time champ has never tried to be somebody he isn't.

Jr is neither a former rookie of the year or even 1-time champ. I'd go so far to say that if his name wasn't Dale Earnhardt Jr, he wouldn't have the fan base that he does and might even be struggling to keep a ride. He's just not that good!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#20 Sep 8, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. He does not get drunk or party it up all the time. He looks at the racing side of his team. You're just a sore loser.
Tony buys race tracks and race teams and spends a lot of his spare time with them.

Jr buys a bar - where does he spend his spare time?

Location hidden

#21 Sep 8, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen him throw a fit like Tony did yesterday . He needs to learn to play the camera's. Someone needs to make him change his ways he acted like a kid who had
a toy taken from him. Jimmie gave him a good ole fashion driving lesson.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Reutimann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Ride in the #44 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Triple C 1
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
Continued bad luck for TBR (Jun '12) Jul '12 Triple C 2
News For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
Reutimann in the #93 for Daytona! (Feb '12) Jul '12 Triple C 11
News Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
News Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1