Auto Racing: Joe Gibbs Racing ready t...

Auto Racing: Joe Gibbs Racing ready to build on success

There are 2 comments on the The Times and Democrat story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Auto Racing: Joe Gibbs Racing ready to build on success. In it, The Times and Democrat reports that:

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - Climbing to the NASCAR Nationwide Series summit is one thing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times and Democrat.

Rock Bottom

Chapel Hill, NC

#1 Nov 22, 2008
I think Joey will be a great racer one day, he is good now but I think he should stay on the porch for a while, I do not believe he is ready to run with the "big boys".

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2008
I dont think he is quite ready either.I think he has alot of talent,and has unlimited potential..but I think he needed at least one more year before being moved up to cup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Reutimann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Ride in the #44 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Triple C 1
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
Continued bad luck for TBR (Jun '12) Jul '12 Triple C 2
News For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
Reutimann in the #93 for Daytona! (Feb '12) Jul '12 Triple C 11
News Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
News Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1
More from around the web