15 Cup drivers entered in Watkins Glen Nationwide race

Aug 4, 2008 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: www.scenedaily.com

A mix of Sprint Cup regulars and road-course hopefuls will compete with the Nationwide Series regulars this weekend in the Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Sam

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

I'm really shocked that Sam Hornish is entered do they want him to get experience because he's not good at road courses. Indycar he was great at the Glen in a stock car he wont be. Selfishly I was hoping that Kyle Busch wouldn't be entered so someone else can win, lol. I think he'll be strong there.

“Clance' McClannahan ”

Since: Jan 07

Boise ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Can't get experience unless you drivin...Penske is losing a great road course runner in Ryan Newman. They are going to need someone to show Hornish Jr. the ropes while they have him.

Since: Mar 08

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Judged:

Church of the Great Oval wrote:
Can't get experience unless you drivin...Penske is losing a great road course runner in Ryan Newman. They are going to need someone to show Hornish Jr. the ropes while they have him.
Yeah that only makes sense, lol. I hope he gets it fastlike!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent David Reutimann Discussions

Search the David Reutimann Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Ride in the #44 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Triple C 1
David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
Continued bad luck for TBR (Jun '12) Jul '12 Triple C 2
For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
Reutimann in the #93 for Daytona! (Feb '12) Jul '12 Triple C 11
Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••