Michael Waltrip Racing shows improvem...

Michael Waltrip Racing shows improvement in Dover race

There are 6 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Michael Waltrip Racing shows improvement in Dover race. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

DOVER, Del. Michael Waltrip Racing almost snared two top finishes in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race Sunday at Dover International Speedway, but a late pit error by David Reutimann left only Michael Waltrip among ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

MWR fan

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Sep 21, 2008
Ya they shoulda had both cars in the top 10.Itll happen soon.
Omega2008

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2008
Yeaaaaaaa MWR....... They are awesome
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 26, 2008
Wow, a top ten. I'm beside myself. NOT! Yeah, he's on a roll, 1 top 5 and 2 top 10's for the entire year. Mark Martin has only run 19 races and has 4 top 5's and 8 to 10's and has made as much money as Mikey and is 2 spots better in points. I've never seen the word awful spelled A_W_E_S_O_M_E before.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Sep 26, 2008
Omega2008 wrote:
Yeaaaaaaa MWR....... They are awesome
WHAT HAPPEND TO THEM TODAY DURING QUALIFING?/ I noticed 00 went home....

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#7 Sep 26, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
Wow, a top ten. I'm beside myself. NOT! Yeah, he's on a roll, 1 top 5 and 2 top 10's for the entire year. Mark Martin has only run 19 races and has 4 top 5's and 8 to 10's and has made as much money as Mikey and is 2 spots better in points. I've never seen the word awful spelled A_W_E_S_O_M_E before.
Why are you so bitter?
AJfoBJ

Grand Forks, Canada

#8 Sep 26, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
Your post is right on the money!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Reutimann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Ride in the #44 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Triple C 1
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
Continued bad luck for TBR (Jun '12) Jul '12 Triple C 2
News For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
Reutimann in the #93 for Daytona! (Feb '12) Jul '12 Triple C 11
News Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
News Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1