superstitious

superstitious

There are 18 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 3, 2008, titled superstitious. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

E mil "Buzzie" Reutimann is not a man to leave things to chance. The father of Sprint Cup driver David Reutimann, a legendary short-track driver, avoids peanut shells and green cars and never, ever, enters the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

r hernandez

Austin, TX

#1 Jul 4, 2008
superstition is all in the head. if you believe in it, it will affect you.

“Jealousy”

Since: Mar 08

Coldwater, MI

#2 Jul 4, 2008
Same with theories they're all in your head only.
JADE

Huntersville, NC

#3 Jul 4, 2008
We all manifest our own destinys. What you think about you bring forth, either positive or negative.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 4, 2008
JADE wrote:
We all manifest our own destinys. What you think about you bring forth, either positive or negative.
I agree, We make our own Destiny in Life,
Eighty five

AOL

#5 Jul 4, 2008
JADE wrote:
conicidences are what life is.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 4, 2008
Have you read the books that Oprah has been promoting on her show. They are all about how we affect our own destiny in the way that we think. I am sure that the information is on her website. It sounds so easy, but we all know that change is very difficult, especially mental change.
JADE

Huntersville, NC

#7 Jul 4, 2008
Eighty five wrote:
<quoted text>conicidences are what life is.
GOD!! Is what life is! I don't believe in conicidences. Every thing happens for a reason. Prayer and meditation works!

Topix Bar & Grill

#8 Jul 4, 2008
JADE wrote:
<quoted text>GOD!! Is what life is! I don't believe in conicidences. Every thing happens for a reason. Prayer and meditation works!
I agree.

Who are you and why are you reading my mind? lol

It is nice to see someone into meditation, some of my friends give me odd looks when I bring up that type of thing lol.
CND BILL FAN

Burgessville, Canada

#9 Jul 4, 2008
JADE wrote:
<quoted text>GOD!! Is what life is! I don't believe in conicidences. Every thing happens for a reason. Prayer and meditation works!
Why then does god allow the most inocent of all our children to be hurt?
JADE

Huntersville, NC

#10 Jul 4, 2008
I wish I had all the answers. We have all experienced hurt and pain. Remember what GOD allowed his son Jesus to suffer through for all of us.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 4, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then does god allow the most inocent of all our children to be hurt?
Even thou its not right, We shouldnt question God

“You'll never walk alone”

Since: Apr 08

It's baack!!

#12 Jul 4, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even thou its not right, We shouldnt question God
I must admit though that when you lose someone especially if they are not that old - it is sometimes hard not to ask why.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 4, 2008
magicgirl12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit though that when you lose someone especially if they are not that old - it is sometimes hard not to ask why.
Yes I understand look at what im going thru, you know i want to question why this is happening to me. But God has a reason for it right now,and one day i will understand

It's baack!!

#14 Jul 4, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I understand look at what im going thru, you know i want to question why this is happening to me. But God has a reason for it right now,and one day i will understand
That is what I try to tell myself, that there is a reason for things happening when they do. But I also believe in making your own destiny in certain circumstances. Hope you are having a great 4th july Christy

It's baack!!

#15 Jul 4, 2008
By the way back to the original topic!- I believe you can have some superstitions without them affecting the outcome of things. Just because someone doesn't like walking under ladders for example - doesn't mean to say that just because they avoid the ladder that something is going to happen to them!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 4, 2008
magicgirl12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I try to tell myself, that there is a reason for things happening when they do. But I also believe in making your own destiny in certain circumstances. Hope you are having a great 4th july Christy
Yes we have to keep our faith,, Nite

Topix Bar & Grill

#17 Jul 4, 2008
JADE wrote:
I wish I had all the answers. We have all experienced hurt and pain. Remember what GOD allowed his son Jesus to suffer through for all of us.
What do you mean you don't have all the answers!!!! pfft.

:o)
JADE

Huntersville, NC

#18 Jul 4, 2008
GOOD Night All!! Oh yea,by the way I stepped on a crack one time and my mama never broke her back! Sorry I couldn't resist!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ragan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
News David Ragan steals last-lap victory at Talladega (May '13) May '13 barr 2
News NASCAR driver visits Greenville hospital (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News David Ragan wins pole at Indianapolis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gomer 1