Newman shows spunk with hard run

Newman shows spunk with hard run

There are 5 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Newman shows spunk with hard run. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

With all eyes on Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon and their domination of Martinsville Speedway, suddenly there was Ryan Newman on Sunday, duking it out with both at the end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Indy Bob

Greenwood, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2007
I was hoping Newman could have taken Johnson too. Newman is a racer, just like the other 42 drivers our there. The objective of a race is simple isn't it? If you are a racer at heart, anything less than first is a loss. This is also the time of year to try and solidify your ride and show your talents are still there. No one would have complained if that was Jr. in that car.
PS. Newman is far from my favorite driver but I have to respect his car and talent to put his nose in there.. "Bad BoyTony" and Jr. are my favorites.
Too much logic

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Does EVERY NASCAR article HAVE to include something about Dale Jr? He has been a TOTAL non-factor this season, yet we must hear his opinion on everything.

Kudo's to Newman for good, clean, and aggresive driving.
Retired in Bda

Hamilton, Bermuda

#3 Oct 23, 2007
I'm a big fan of Newman as well....one of the most under rated drivers and under appreciated on the circuit. I'd love to see him in some Hendricks, Gibbs or Roush equipment and see what is capable of doing.
NASCRAP is boring

West Lafayette, IN

#5 Oct 25, 2007
Newman is a wanker and a second tiered driver at best. Notice he has not done squat since Rusty left? Meet the next generation of front row Joe. Qualifies ok, races like a girl.
Hollie

Savannah, GA

#6 Oct 28, 2007
Hey Yall leave Ryan alone. He is the best driver in the whole world.

I LOVE RYAN NEWMAN GO 12 GO

Love Hollie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ragan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
News David Ragan steals last-lap victory at Talladega (May '13) May '13 barr 2
News NASCAR driver visits Greenville hospital (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News David Ragan wins pole at Indianapolis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gomer 1
More from around the web