Slide-Lok Activates NASCAR License Wi...

Slide-Lok Activates NASCAR License With Product Launch at the Daytona 500

There are 3 comments on the Market Wire story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Slide-Lok Activates NASCAR License With Product Launch at the Daytona 500. In it, Market Wire reports that:

“We are very pleased to be able to conduct our official product launch in conjunction with AAA during the 50th anniversary of the Daytona 500.”

After several months of build-up and anticipation, Slide-Lok will officially launch its new Racing Garage product line, featuring the numbers, colors and signature logos of today's top race car drivers, further ... via Market Wire

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Market Wire.

Brad Cremer

Irvine, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2008
I saw the AAA David Ragan Slide-Lok Racing Garage at AAA's booth at the Daytona 500. The garage is smoking hot. I can't wait to get one in my garage back home. I saw where Slide-Lok offers more than a dozen NASCAR drivers. I think Slide-Lok has a hit here with NASCAR fans.
John Britton

Irvine, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2008
I saw Slide-Lok's racing garage at the Daytona 500 in the AAA booth too. I'm not a fan of David Ragan, I'm a Tony Stewart fan, but Slide-Lok's garage cabinets looked great with the AAA and David Ragan markings on it. I'm going to have to get Slide-Lok's garage cabinets with Tony Stewart's number and colors for my garage.

Since: Aug 07

Worthville, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2008
He he, what a day folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ragan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
News David Ragan steals last-lap victory at Talladega (May '13) May '13 barr 2
News NASCAR driver visits Greenville hospital (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News David Ragan wins pole at Indianapolis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gomer 1
More from around the web