Driver Review: Paul Menard

There are 1 comment on the Dec 22, 2007, The Frontstretch story titled Driver Review: Paul Menard. In it, The Frontstretch reports that:

Driver Review: Paul Menard Paul Menard 2007 Ride: No. 15 Ginn Racing / Dale Earnhardt, Inc. via The Frontstretch

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Frontstretch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Junior Nation

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G inn_Racing
Mark Martin said walking into DEI was like walking into a candy shop as a kid, he's honored to drive for DEI and it's a win/win for him. He's even going to do some Busch races. He was semi retired, he still wont run some races but he's doing some busch ones. I'd love to see Mark make a comeback.
MM wouldn't say a bad thing about anyone. So even if he didn't agree with what is going on at DEI we would never know about it. He has too much class to open his mouth with a negative statement. MM will be driving the #5 JRM/HMS car in a few of the Nationwide races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ragan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
News David Ragan steals last-lap victory at Talladega (May '13) May '13 barr 2
News NASCAR driver visits Greenville hospital (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News David Ragan wins pole at Indianapolis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gomer 1
More from around the web