Roush high on rising rookie despite m...

Roush high on rising rookie despite mishaps

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 23, 2006, titled Roush high on rising rookie despite mishaps. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Nobody said the learning curve was going to be easy. And it's certainly looking that way for 20-year-old David Ragan, who next season will take over Mark Martin's No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

ricky

Holly Springs, NC

#1 Oct 24, 2006
david if you were driving a gm nascar would have cleared you already.they hate roush, they will try to find a way to **** over matt
Chris

Superior, WI

#3 Oct 25, 2006
ricky wrote:
david if you were driving a gm nascar would have cleared you already.they hate roush, they will try to find a way to **** over matt
You are correct. I think all these NASCAR officials are wearing Chevrolet underwear. They hate Roush. They hate seeing Fords win. I wish I had Chevrolet underwear, so I could poop on the bowtie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ragan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
News David Ragan steals last-lap victory at Talladega (May '13) May '13 barr 2
News NASCAR driver visits Greenville hospital (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News David Ragan wins pole at Indianapolis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gomer 1
More from around the web