Battle for last 2 spots in Chase heat...

Battle for last 2 spots in Chase heating up

There are 1 comment on the ESPN story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Battle for last 2 spots in Chase heating up. In it, ESPN reports that:

Time is running out for the drivers vying for the last few spots in NASCAR's Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#1 Aug 29, 2008
[Denny Hamlin and Clint Bowyer are trying to hold onto the final two spots in the 12-man Chase, while David Ragan and Kasey Kahne are hoping to catch them.]
Hard call I like them all really. I guess best case scenario is Clint and kahne get in well best case for me! LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ragan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
News David Ragan steals last-lap victory at Talladega (May '13) May '13 barr 2
News NASCAR driver visits Greenville hospital (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News David Ragan wins pole at Indianapolis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gomer 1
More from around the web