How did David Ragan's debut go? Depends on where you were sitting

David Ragan thought his Nextel Cup Series debut at Martinsville Speedway on Sunday went pretty well. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
37 forever

Charlotte, NC

#24 Oct 27, 2006
"I am actually trying to rent a shop from him," Ragan said. "I try to talk to him as much as I can, because I know he is one of the guys in the garage that everyone respects. I hate that I ruined his day, but hopefully I can talk to him."
"I moved him earlier because you can't run like that two laps down," Schrader said. "Got back around him and he paid me back for moving him, but he was two laps down."
On Lap 447, Ragan spun in Turn 4, and Kyle Busch slammed the wall while trying to avoid him. Busch, who ran in the top 10 the entire day before the accident, wound up 18th.
Tony Stewart witnessed much of the carnage, and he said that NASCAR should have parked Ragan.
"The best thing would have been to black-flag [Ragan] and park him for the rest of the day and save half of the cautions," Stewart said. "We had a rookie out there that was kind of a dart with no feathers out there."
Those were the latest clips from Nascar.com on the Ragan-Schrader-Busch-Stewart deal, Ken Ragan who is Davids Dad and was also a cup driver, told David you better get Schrader on the phone and discuss what happened, Atlanta is to fast for him at this time I believe, Good call Nascar
anderson 24

United States

#25 Oct 27, 2006
jj yeley is no better than ragan he wrecks someone every week 'need to park him for awhile.
Chris

Duluth, MN

#26 Oct 27, 2006
anderson 24 wrote:
jj yeley is no better than ragan he wrecks someone every week 'need to park him for awhile.
True!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ragan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
David Ragan steals last-lap victory at Talladega (May '13) May '13 barr 2
NASCAR driver visits Greenville hospital (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hilton Head 1
NASCAR Stars David Ragan And Kyle Busch Headlin... (Jan '12) Feb '12 whatever 3
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
David Ragan wins pole at Indianapolis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gomer 1
More from around the web