English Tradition

Jul 13, 2011 Full story: Marshall County Tribune-Courier

Terry and Tanner English take time out from race preparation inside their Marshall County race shop.

Full Story
waid green

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2011
Raymon English had to be my favorite dirt track racer in the 60s and 70,s.. i was saddened to hear of his death just recently and today I hear about the death of his brother Bobby english . (aug. 15th. 2011).. i remember bobby from early racing.....His race care was BJ7.............and he raced against his brother raymon.. but he was never the driver that raymon was. Raymond drove #2 most of the time, a car that build and kept up at his home in benton,,, I have quiet a few feet of old movies from keelings speedrome in reidland ky. Do you remember sug rice , chuck amati, jesse ladd, who eventually married raymond englishs x wife....and so many more.. i never misssed a saturday nite of racing......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim McCreadie quick in Daytona test runs (Jan '08) Mar '10 Steve Desrosier 3
Teresa M. Stump (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tim Covey 1
RAB Racing counting on NASCAR veteran David Gre... (Sep '09) Sep '09 carolyn from fontana 1
Kentuckys born stock-car racers are fading (Jun '08) Jun '08 tombo 18
Trying to get back on track from drugs (Nov '07) Apr '08 Ex Fan 33
Cheating in NASCAR? We like to call it innovation (Mar '08) Mar '08 Lets go racing 1
Back To Basics: Saturday Night At Nashville Ret... (Jun '07) Jun '07 Jennifer Watts 1
More from around the web