on Pit Road: It's time for David Gill...

on Pit Road: It's time for David Gilliland to exit Nascar

There are 3 comments on the www.crossville-chronicle.com story from Nov 5, 2008, titled on Pit Road: It's time for David Gilliland to exit Nascar. In it, www.crossville-chronicle.com reports that:

Carl Edwards claimed a fuel mileage win at Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday and took a big chunk out of Jimmie Johnson's lead, reducing it to 106 points.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.crossville-chronicle.com.

Oldfan68

Winder, GA

#1 Nov 5, 2008
Go David! Knock the arrogant *** out of the way every chance you get. Just don't make it quite as obvious.

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#2 Nov 5, 2008
OLD fan from Georgia? Hmmmm. The old fans I know from Georgia are just as stupid as you are. good job living up to the stereotype!
Old turd

Greenfield, IN

#3 Nov 5, 2008
If you can remember bring your old ass around when David loses his ride at the end of the season. You can reach out to him losers helping losers! This was fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Gilliland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
News David Gilliland to Danica Patrick: 'shut up and... (Apr '13) Apr '13 dwarfica 15
News Paul Menard Nation (Did Not Stutter) & Bristol:... (Mar '11) Mar '11 one of a kind 3
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. third in first Sprint Cup pr... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Booo Jooonyer 10
News David Gilliland and more news.. (Nov '09) Nov '09 Skipper 2
News Gibbs gives Gilliland chance to qualify fourth car (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 3
David Gilliland Entered in California (Feb '09) Jul '09 Andy Cooper 4
More from around the web