| Gilliland notches his best finish

| Gilliland notches his best finish

There are 4 comments on the www.charlotte.com story from Jun 23, 2008, titled | Gilliland notches his best finish. In it, www.charlotte.com reports that:

David Gilliland during the Toyota Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.charlotte.com.

Sterling, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2008
For Gilliland nice to see him up there finish wise.
Junior Nation

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2008
He was so excited to finish 2nd. He did an awesome job and I really hope him and Travis start running up front each week. Both are awesome guys.
big nate

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2008
keep up the good work. and never give up cause there alot of good things to come.

Since: Jun 08

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2008
Kudos to Gilliland.....awesome awesome driver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Gilliland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
News David Gilliland to Danica Patrick: 'shut up and... (Apr '13) Apr '13 dwarfica 15
News Paul Menard Nation (Did Not Stutter) & Bristol:... (Mar '11) Mar '11 one of a kind 3
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. third in first Sprint Cup pr... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Booo Jooonyer 10
News David Gilliland and more news.. (Nov '09) Nov '09 Skipper 2
News Gibbs gives Gilliland chance to qualify fourth car (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 3
David Gilliland Entered in California (Feb '09) Jul '09 Andy Cooper 4
More from around the web