Penalties likely for Dale Earnhardt J...

Penalties likely for Dale Earnhardt Jr., Michael Waltrip Nation...

There are 2 comments on the International Herald Tribune story from Feb 15, 2008, titled Penalties likely for Dale Earnhardt Jr., Michael Waltrip Nation.... In it, International Herald Tribune reports that:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. : A pair of high-profile Nationwide Series teams owned by drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Herald Tribune.

Since: Aug 07

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2008
Scandal for Mikey again! Heck they were on top at Daytona in the cup race, I hope it was a big misunderstanding I think he's been kicked around enough, jeez. No hate mail please I like all the drivers really, kind of.

Since: Aug 07

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2008
Cup Qual race that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Gilliland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
News David Gilliland to Danica Patrick: 'shut up and... (Apr '13) Apr '13 dwarfica 15
News Paul Menard Nation (Did Not Stutter) & Bristol:... (Mar '11) Mar '11 one of a kind 3
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. third in first Sprint Cup pr... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Booo Jooonyer 10
News David Gilliland and more news.. (Nov '09) Nov '09 Skipper 2
News Gibbs gives Gilliland chance to qualify fourth car (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 3
David Gilliland Entered in California (Feb '09) Jul '09 Andy Cooper 4
More from around the web