2008 Power Rankings: New Hampshire

2008 Power Rankings: New Hampshire

There are 29 comments on the sports.espn.go.com story from Jun 26, 2008, titled 2008 Power Rankings: New Hampshire. In it, sports.espn.go.com reports that:

Each week of the Sprint Cup season, ESPN Insider and Dallas Morning News columnist Tim Cowlishaw will rank the top 20 drivers in the series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sports.espn.go.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#1 Jun 26, 2008
Okay I'm going to try this one more time. I've posted this three times!
I don't think JR has a sprint cup win at NH.
Hopefully he can add this track to his resume'.
Dew Addict

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2008
Me too! He does a weekly blog for go daddy.com and in it he wrote that when they tested at Milwaukee, he was the fastest car there. I am hoping he can cross New Hampshire off the list of tracks he has yet to win at.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#3 Jun 26, 2008
I posted this same thing on two different threads! What a dork. lol

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#4 Jun 26, 2008
Thanks for posting it I like to see this every week :) Well Juan gained a spot! One thing about Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon they're up there so they're being consistent despite Jimmie only have a win this season.

“You'll never walk alone”

Since: Apr 08

It's baack!!

#5 Jun 26, 2008
Yeah you go Junior!. It would be great to see a win this weekend. He is definately improving at tracks he didn't do that well at in the past.
Poetry

Saginaw, MI

#6 Jun 26, 2008
I really think he's gonna win this one.

For some reason I keep thinking that the close we get to the Chase, he's just gonna balls to the wall it. I think he's just waiting until he's secure in the points to make the Chase. 3rd place in points doesn't make much of a difference come Chase time without those bonus points.

Then again, I'm almost certain he's gonna win Daytona next week! lol

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#7 Jun 26, 2008
Hi Poetry Hope all is well with you
Road Warrior Kyle Busch

Decatur, GA

#9 Jun 26, 2008
Poetry wrote:
For some reason I keep thinking that the close we get to the Chase, he's just gonna balls to the wall it. I think he's just waiting until he's secure in the points to make the Chase. 3rd place in points doesn't make much of a difference come Chase time without those bonus points.
How is it in Frankenmuth?? Been there so many times when I lived in Mich. Is the economy hurting the toutist season any?? My niece lives there, but I liked to visit but would never want to live there!! I love it here in Southern VA. A nascar and racing fans dream come true! I live 25 miles from the Richmond race track, spent the day watching the Indy racers practice and two more days of Indy!!{{GO KYLE}}}
Dew Addict

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2008
Poetry wrote:
I totally agree with you! I think that after a couple more safe runs, and when he gets in a position when he is more secure, I think he will just go all out and let them have it! I would love to see him win both New Hampshire and Daytona, especially since he's never gone back to back before.
Poetry

Saginaw, MI

#11 Jun 26, 2008
I don't actually live in Frankenmuth. I live near it, like down the road! My service provider must be based there so I think that's why it says I'm from there. lol But everytime I go it's always really packed. Like wait in line to eat for 25 mintues packed! My brother actually lives in VA, how funny!

Hey JrsQueen, I'm pretty good. And yourself?

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#12 Jun 26, 2008
Poetry wrote:
I don't actually live in Frankenmuth. I live near it, like down the road! My service provider must be based there so I think that's why it says I'm from there. lol But everytime I go it's always really packed. Like wait in line to eat for 25 mintues packed! My brother actually lives in VA, how funny!
Hey JrsQueen, I'm pretty good. And yourself?
I'm alright, glad tomorrow begins race weekend. I don't know what I would do without my racing.
Poetry

Saginaw, MI

#14 Jun 26, 2008
I hear that! I'm pumped for the race this weekend. I hated Sonoma. lol

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#15 Jun 26, 2008
LOL. I did too. Just glad Jr finished.
Taa taa

Norcross, GA

#16 Jun 26, 2008
After Harvick knocked Tony out of the race I hope he doesn't make the chase. Good friend he is.

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#17 Jun 26, 2008
Kyle Busch 2008 Sprint cup champion, I like the sound of that.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#18 Jun 26, 2008
Don't count on it. Anything can happen.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19 Jun 27, 2008
Taa taa wrote:
After Harvick knocked Tony out of the race I hope he doesn't make the chase. Good friend he is.
Well what about Tony
knocking out Scott Pruett??????????
Dew Addict

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#20 Jun 27, 2008
Poetry wrote:
I hear that! I'm pumped for the race this weekend. I hated Sonoma. lol
Agh, I hate Sonama. Watkins Glen is okay, but there is just something about Sonama. It maybe tied with Pocono for least fave track. I am glad we don't go back until a year from now.
Junior Nation

United States

#21 Jun 27, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Well what about Tony
knocking out Scott Pruett??????????
or Sadler knocking out Ambrose or Biffle knocking out Johnson or poor KuB being everyone's favorite pinball. He looked just like the ball in a pinball machine.. dong, dong, dong.. ping, ping, ping.
Dew Addict

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#22 Jun 27, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
or Sadler knocking out Ambrose or Biffle knocking out Johnson or poor KuB being everyone's favorite pinball. He looked just like the ball in a pinball machine.. dong, dong, dong.. ping, ping, ping.
LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Gilliland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
News David Gilliland to Danica Patrick: 'shut up and... (Apr '13) Apr '13 dwarfica 15
News Paul Menard Nation (Did Not Stutter) & Bristol:... (Mar '11) Mar '11 one of a kind 3
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. third in first Sprint Cup pr... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Booo Jooonyer 10
News David Gilliland and more news.. (Nov '09) Nov '09 Skipper 2
News Gibbs gives Gilliland chance to qualify fourth car (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 3
David Gilliland Entered in California (Feb '09) Jul '09 Andy Cooper 4
More from around the web