Juan Pablo Montoya rips David Gilliland for Texas dust-up

Nov 4, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: blogs.orlandosentinel.com

This may come as a surprise to you, but Juan Pablo Montoya wasn't shy about his displeasure with David Gilliland for the racing incident the two had in Texas on Sunday.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2008

“Say goodbye to this”

Since: Oct 08

"The Dems have plans for it"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Ole' John Paul is a little peeved, lol! As well he should be! Gilliland, you putz!

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

David wont be back next year I wonder if it was worth it to him? I would think not! I don't know of any of the other drivers that would trust him after that. Oh well he's dead in the water as far as his career in Nascar is involved.

“Say goodbye to this”

Since: Oct 08

"The Dems have plans for it"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

LGR wrote:
David wont be back next year I wonder if it was worth it to him? I would think not! I don't know of any of the other drivers that would trust him after that. Oh well he's dead in the water as far as his career in Nascar is involved.
Did he get booted or lose his sponser?

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

-mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Did he get booted or lose his sponser?
I don't know, lol. It's my prediction kind of. I came to this conclusion with a lot of help on some other Nascar blogs. I think now he would be a sponsors nightmare and I really don't think he had secure sponsorship.
I really don't want him to lose his ride but I think he might and it's his own doing!
big city bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Juans a big cry baby, If he can,t take the heat go away, just go away.
Uh huh

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

You too since you hide and are afraid of you're own shadow you must go too. Wait what am I thinking you're just ashamed of yourself Frank and I can understand that look at you! Ewwwww. Joe Perverts twin. I'd be ashamed very ashamed! Loser ! Now go find some more Juan threads since you're a man with a man crush on him! Twinky alert!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent David Gilliland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
David Gilliland to Danica Patrick: 'shut up and... (Apr '13) Apr '13 dwarfica 15
Paul Menard Nation (Did Not Stutter) & Bristol:... (Mar '11) Mar '11 one of a kind 3
Dale Earnhardt Jr. third in first Sprint Cup pr... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Booo Jooonyer 10
David Gilliland and more news.. (Nov '09) Nov '09 Skipper 2
Gibbs gives Gilliland chance to qualify fourth car (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 3
David Gilliland Entered in California (Feb '09) Jul '09 Andy Cooper 4

Search the David Gilliland Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••