Kahne holds off Stewart for first road course win

Jun 21, 2009 Full story: www.timesfreepress.com 15

SONOMA, Calif. a ' Kasey Kahne has snapped a 37-race winless streak by holding off Tony Stewart at Infineon Raceway for his first victory on a road course.

Full Story
KASEYKAHNELVR

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2009
finally kasey got a win after a 37 winless streak. i am such a big fan of kasey and always will be. go Kasey
Farmer

Hartford, CT

#2 Jun 21, 2009
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT??!?! iM SO SHOCKED, I WATCHED ALL THE LAST 40 OR SO LAPS ILL TELL YOU I HAVE NO FINGERNAILS LEFT... IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT RACE RIGHT THERE. THAT IS PROBABLY HIS BIGGEST VICTORY BESIDES THE ALL-STAR RACE.
CHUCKLES

Cedar Bluff, VA

#3 Jun 21, 2009
I guess winning championships entitles you to driving dirty as witnessed in todays race.Bad enough Jimmy Johnson tried to block anyone who tried to pass him, but that wasn't enough, he had to spin someone out.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Jun 21, 2009
CHUCKLES wrote:
I guess winning championships entitles you to driving dirty as witnessed in todays race.Bad enough Jimmy Johnson tried to block anyone who tried to pass him, but that wasn't enough, he had to spin someone out.
Oh puhleeezze!!!
CHUCKLES

Cedar Bluff, VA

#5 Jun 21, 2009
Its one thing to make a car wide, but not three lanes wide. You could see he had the square head thing going on today.
Crazy

Oxford, CT

#6 Jun 22, 2009
isnt there a jimmie johnson forum you can put that on, not on a kasey kahne forum.
CHUCKLES

Cedar Bluff, VA

#7 Jun 22, 2009
Crazy wrote:
isnt there a jimmie johnson forum you can put that on, not on a kasey kahne forum.
A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum....
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#8 Jun 22, 2009
It's really pathetic watching most NASCAR drivers in those pieceofshit Cars of Tomorrow trying to race on a road course.
Blah39

Southbury, CT

#9 Jun 22, 2009
You know, you can change the channel there guy. Go watch motorcycles or the lifetime channel, maybe some people like to watch em.
just somebody

Goshen, IN

#10 Jun 22, 2009
Blah39 wrote:
You know, you can change the channel there guy. Go watch motorcycles or the lifetime channel, maybe some people like to watch em.
Good one, maybe they dont know how to change the channel. I dont know why these people get on a nascar forum if they dont like it.
CHUCKLES

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 Jun 24, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>Good one, maybe they dont know how to change the channel. I dont know why these people get on a nascar forum if they dont like it.
You know they have never been to a track.
just somebody

Brunswick, OH

#12 Jun 24, 2009
CHUCKLES wrote:
<quoted text>You know they have never been to a track.
I have been to a few, and I love it. There is nothing like being there.A'int nothing like the real thing, baby!!!
CHUCKLES

Cedar Bluff, VA

#13 Jun 24, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>I have been to a few, and I love it. There is nothing like being there.A'int nothing like the real thing, baby!!!
I've been to over 150. North Wilkesboro, getting pinged with something every lap. First race Bristol'79. DW was in the midst of winning six in a row. It's still great, but not like it was.
just somebody

West Union, OH

#14 Jun 24, 2009
CHUCKLES wrote:
<quoted text>I've been to over 150. North Wilkesboro, getting pinged with something every lap. First race Bristol'79. DW was in the midst of winning six in a row. It's still great, but not like it was.
Been to Bristol, Dega, Charlotte and Martinsville. Your right it's not like it used to be, too many rule changes and other bullcrap, I wish they would just let them race. Have you been to Richmond, that's our next one hopefully.
Pattie

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 1, 2009
I like it just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Fuge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pure Michigan deal to return Johnny Benson to N... (Jan '12) Apr '12 american 5
Knaus' contract extension with Hendrick under n... (Nov '09) Feb '10 Zipper 16
NASCAR hopes Danica Patrick gives sport a marke... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Mykro 5
McMillin family's drive brings home Baja win... (Dec '09) Dec '09 ack 1
Andy McMillin scores win at Baja 1000; Robby Go... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Buschinator 2
Daugherty would have picked Pearson, not Earnha... (Oct '09) Oct '09 MISSU3 2
Mike Skinner wins chaotic Truck race at Gateway (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 1
More from around the web