Gordon battles back for victory

Jeff Gordon surged past Jimmie Johnson on the final lap at Talladega Superspeedway then held off his teammate Sunday to become the career victory leader at restrictor-plate tracks. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#23 Oct 11, 2007
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I know andy but I trodded lightly not
wanting to upset granny about puting rcr.
thats ok...lol...great job for hms on qualifying .......

“Obama Express”

#24 Oct 11, 2007
Johnny Rebel wrote:
NASCAR sucks more and more each weekend. Even Jeff/24 said he was yawning in this race. If the drivers say it is boring you know the fans are thinking the same.
And for you that said Tony/20 is no coward, you are correct. He is the best since Dale Sr. at expressing his thoughts. All of the Hendricks drivers are just sucking up to Nascar so they will throw the caution for debris on the track when they get behind.
Nascar is down 15% so far this year and the numbers are getting worse. The car of tomorrow sucks as do the announcers and the commercials. They try to add diversity, but the potential customers are not buying it. I predict Nascar will be down over 25% next year and it is all do to the France idiots at the helm.
then watch something else ..quit bitching about something you know nothing about.
Papa Smurf

United States

#25 Oct 11, 2007
X RaY Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Johnny
I thought it was me losing interest in NASCAR. It seems like they do everything for the almighty dollar and pay no attention to the fans.
Sometimes they do things make money eat the fish sandwich.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#26 Oct 11, 2007
The corporate image is a turn off IMO. And it is likely to get worse. :(
Papa Smurf

United States

#27 Oct 11, 2007
Gwyneth wrote:
The corporate image is a turn off IMO. And it is likely to get worse.:(
Geez Gwyneth, now we are sad:(

GO POUND YOUR CAT:(

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#28 Oct 12, 2007
Yeah "smurf". LOL

“Obama Express”

#31 Oct 13, 2007
Johnny Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry I know plenty about it. Went to every race in Atlanta and Talladega. Followed it for years through thick and thin until this one. It use to be great now is sucks. It sucks so bad they lost 15% of the fans this year. Can you imagine losing 15% of your fan base. Take a look at there stock they (France and company) are paying for their screw-ups daily.
Now what do you know loser. I imagine living in Mississippi really sucks. How many races have you gone to living in a NON-NASCAR state.
Now crawl back in your crayfish hole and leave reality to someone that knows the sport.
see ya know nothing about ms. who do you think feels over half the atlanta an dega stands'i go to both of the tracks myself''so ya aint telling me nothing dumbass...see you know nothing about the sport.....

“GO Jeff! BOO Jimmie... & Tony ”

Since: Oct 06

Hamilton, Bermuda

#33 Oct 17, 2007
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
He was lucky Tony was there. No one else would have helped him.
He didn't have a choice, unless like jeff said, he hit the wall or hit another driver. if anyone was complaining bout not getting help, it was tony. thats y he uh finished wat? 8th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Blaney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
•••
•••

Dave Blaney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••