Waltrip is not fazed by team's rough ...

Waltrip is not fazed by team's rough start

There are 135 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Waltrip is not fazed by team's rough start. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Michael Waltrip the car owner was at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Sunday, his only participation in the Nextel Cup race coming as an announcer for DirecTV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#122 Aug 31, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you beat me to it. HAHAHAHAHAH
Hey, it's cool JGR coming to Toyota. Maybe they can help Toyota pull their heads out of their asses and get these engines better.
Yeah, The Toyota bashers were a little premature last year with their outcry but I think the wolf is really at the door this time. Joe Gibbs isn't to Toyota to start a three year rebuild program, he's going because he's done his home work and is satisfied that that his teams can win with Toyota immediately. Smoke is schedule to be at the press conference so that means he is going too. Okay bowtie, blue oval and ramheads, it's really time for wringing hands and stomping feet. I love NASCAR, never a dull moment.

Since: Apr 07

Glendale, AZ

#123 Aug 31, 2007
Oh no, now the Tony fans will be screaming "TRAITOR" to him too. He'll be just as hated as Michael now. HAHAHAHAHAH

Love how these fair weathered fans can't stand behind a driver. They have to go with what's "popular" instead. SUCKERS

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#124 Aug 31, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you beat me to it. HAHAHAHAHAH
Hey, it's cool JGR coming to Toyota. Maybe they can help Toyota pull their heads out of their asses and get these engines better.
Well we'll see! If they do? JGR is coming in the second year so it won't be as tough, And all thier cars are already in the top 35, so it should be small struggles over there! BUT we will discuss that if JGR goes to Toyota.

Glendale, AZ

#125 Aug 31, 2007
That's a big IF as well.

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#126 Aug 31, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
That's a big IF as well.
Everyone on SPEED tv today seems to think so? But I'm still trying to figure out why JGR would have Stewart& Hamlin there? Unless it is to announce contract extensions? HAHAHAHA! That would put a red face on a load of reporters! I just can't see JGR leaving Chevy? AH I've been wrong before!
Dillinger

AOL

#127 Sep 1, 2007
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone on SPEED tv today seems to think so? But I'm still trying to figure out why JGR would have Stewart& Hamlin there? Unless it is to announce contract extensions? HAHAHAHA! That would put a red face on a load of reporters! I just can't see JGR leaving Chevy? AH I've been wrong before!
JD made the announcement, right on Wednesday? Nascar Now said they would announce it then, but I missed it. Yeah, it is weird. I will believe it when I see it. I cannot picture Tony or Denny in a Toyota, but that's because I am used to seeing them in the Chevy. We shall see...how long do you think it will take the little Busch boy to get Tony t-ed off?
Dillinger

AOL

#128 Sep 1, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
Oh no, now the Tony fans will be screaming "TRAITOR" to him too. He'll be just as hated as Michael now. HAHAHAHAHAH
Love how these fair weathered fans can't stand behind a driver. They have to go with what's "popular" instead. SUCKERS
Oh, sshh*t, I hadn't thought of that! I am so far behind. I am still cracking up about the slogan "You just had to throw that can, oh look now, you're a Hendrick fan."

Glendale, AZ

#129 Sep 1, 2007
heheheh I've not heard that one. Yeah, what are the Junior fans going to do next year?

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#130 Sep 1, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
JD made the announcement, right on Wednesday? Nascar Now said they would announce it then, but I missed it. Yeah, it is weird. I will believe it when I see it. I cannot picture Tony or Denny in a Toyota, but that's because I am used to seeing them in the Chevy. We shall see...how long do you think it will take the little Busch boy to get Tony t-ed off?
Probably already happened! Busch let the cat out the bag about Toyota instead of keeping mum! Tony thinks he's the team leader so he should've said it!

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#131 Sep 1, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
heheheh I've not heard that one. Yeah, what are the Junior fans going to do next year?
Hate Toyota! They can't hate Jeff any more! Or Less!
Dillinger

AOL

#132 Sep 1, 2007
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>Probably already happened! Busch let the cat out the bag about Toyota instead of keeping mum! Tony thinks he's the team leader so he should've said it!
Oh, that's funny...we may have a little feud starting before we even take off on the track together as teammates. Next season is going to be quite interesting. I have a feeling MWR is going to be looking from the sidelines going, "WTF" is wrong with all of them?
Dillinger

AOL

#133 Sep 1, 2007
Something's wrong with the board...

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#134 Sep 1, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
Something's wrong with the board...
Hey Dill. I sent you a post a little while ago but its not here. Iwonder if topix is causing trouble again. Lets see if this one takes.
Dillinger

AOL

#135 Sep 2, 2007
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dill. I sent you a post a little while ago but its not here. Iwonder if topix is causing trouble again. Lets see if this one takes.
They can't elude us; they can't take away our messages for long!! Yep, I notice sometimes that the board goes a little awry. It's all our hot air we blow all over it....

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#136 Sep 2, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't elude us; they can't take away our messages for long!! Yep, I notice sometimes that the board goes a little awry. It's all our hot air we blow all over it....
Its the trolls. They jinx us.lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Blaney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
News 2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
News Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
News Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
News Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
More from around the web