Waltrip is not fazed by team's rough ...

Waltrip is not fazed by team's rough start

There are 135 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Waltrip is not fazed by team's rough start. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Michael Waltrip the car owner was at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Sunday, his only participation in the Nextel Cup race coming as an announcer for DirecTV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Frank

Provincetown, MA

#21 Mar 24, 2007
Wow Renee! You`ve got some issues. Are you related to MW or something? I agree that RG is kind of a jerk, but the man has twice the driving talent of MW! And if he could calm down a little on the track, and take the same anger management classes that Tony Stewart took... he could be one of the contenders. Michael Waltrip is a clown who was fotunate to have a good friend named Dale Earnhardt. After hundreds of races, and not one single win for your cousin Mikey, Dale put him in a ride that was good enough for any cup driver to bring to victory lane! Those days are over and now we`re seeing what MW is really capable of. LOL, nothing.
Dillinger

AOL

#22 Mar 24, 2007
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
What does living in Arizona have to do with anything buddy? We are a military family who have lived all over, so quit yakking like you know something JUST because you live in Indy. Nobody gives a sh!t where you live. Doesn't mean a damn thing unless you just like to say "I live in Indy, therefore I know ALL about racing" when you know sh!t. Be gone on that moron.
Ah yes, Robby's so great he's partnered with Menard who had to BUY his son a ride in a DEI car. That's rich. His son hasn't done much in Busch or in Cup. Now he's screwing Teresa Earnhardt trying to get control over DEI I guess trying to make his boy the next Intimidator. LOLOL What a joke. Robby would be better off pairing with BAM Racing. At least they aren't a joke like Menard.
Lastly, prove Waltrip actually cheated. Can you prove HE put that stuff in the car? No you can't. You just like talking out of your a$$ don't ya. Their team was caught with something in the fuel. They can't prove WHO put it there but at least Michael took responsibility as an ower for it. When was the last time Robby took responsibility for anything he did? I can't remember. Oh that's right, he never does. If he causes a wreck, he just blames it on everyone and everything else.
Robby doesn't belong in NASCAR. Never has, never will. Have you not figured it out that none of the other drivers like him? They call him stupid, moron, idiot. Robby is all those things, they are totally correct. Sure he's 16th in points with a one car team because he can barely get sponsors for THAT car let alone more than one. He's too chicken sh!t to even try to make another team. He's not half the man Michael is.
Robby will be gone soon enough and the NASCAR world will be happy. Michael and his teams will be here for a LONG time. They have the sponsorship, they have Toyota. All three are working together to get things better. I love how you all were shaking in your boots thinking Toyota would come in and dominate from right off even though they said they weren't. They are getting there. The teams aren't missing the races by much. They'll get there soon and soon it will be like the trucks. Toyota will rock and Robby will be gone. WHOOO HOOO. Michael's team will be around for a long time, get used to it. His sponsors are not waivering. They aren't happy but they aren't anywhere close to leaving him. They knew a new team would have it's problems and they are waiting it out. This isn't Robby Gordon they are sponsoring where they are jumping ship even though he's doing well. That's pretty sad of them. LOL Poor Robby..........NOT
Robby is trying to gain control over DEI? Or the Menard guy.
Renee

Scottsdale, AZ

#23 Mar 24, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Robby is trying to gain control over DEI? Or the Menard guy.
Nah, Paul Menard's daddy is
Renee

Scottsdale, AZ

#24 Mar 24, 2007
DALE JR FAN wrote:
I feel sorry for you that you're in such denial, and that you are so far from the truth.
Yeah, I will really listen to a Junior fan that thinks Junior is the greatest NASCAR driver ever. Tell ya what, when Junebug wins 1 championchip let us know cause I think we'll fall asleep waiting for it.
Renee

Scottsdale, AZ

#25 Mar 24, 2007
Frank wrote:
Wow Renee! You`ve got some issues. Are you related to MW or something? I agree that RG is kind of a jerk, but the man has twice the driving talent of MW! And if he could calm down a little on the track, and take the same anger management classes that Tony Stewart took... he could be one of the contenders. Michael Waltrip is a clown who was fotunate to have a good friend named Dale Earnhardt. After hundreds of races, and not one single win for your cousin Mikey, Dale put him in a ride that was good enough for any cup driver to bring to victory lane! Those days are over and now we`re seeing what MW is really capable of. LOL, nothing.
I've got family from Kentucky so you never know. I might be related to him.
Yes, Michael had a good friend named Dale Earnhardt who hired Michael for his talent. If you can't see past that even when Dale Earnhardt said it, what good are you?
Let me ask you this: How good was DEI when they first started? How long did it take for their first win? Steve Park didn't start off with points either. How many races did he miss? Can you answer ANY of that? Please tell me because I'd bet you'd find they didn't do too well either, just like any new team. New teams struggle when there are so many top tier teams running around in there. Toyota said they weren't going to come in and dominate. Only the haters believed they would and now you are laughing because you THINK you "told someone" and you didn't. You just made youselves look like idiotics for not believing what Toyota and their teams said.
How long did it take Evernham's teams to get a win? Hall of Fame Racing had to use Terry Labonte for HOW many PCP before they were in the top 35...... oh yeah, 5 at least, and have they won a race yet? NO, this is their second year now. Where's the laughing at them for not winning yet? Where the laughing at them for having to use Terry to get into races. Where's Ganassi's wins? I think Casey won 1 race last year....what's Reed and David doing? NOTHING. How long has Ganassi been in Cup? DEI hasn't done a damn thing since Junior won Richmond last year.
See, you can laugh and insult all you want but you're not being fair about it and it shows what an idiot you are. You are picking on ONE single team that's not doing anything other teams haven't done. How many races did Robby not make before he finally broke into the top 35 huh? You're ignorance is loud and clear.
Dillinger

AOL

#26 Mar 25, 2007
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got family from Kentucky so you never know. I might be related to him.
Yes, Michael had a good friend named Dale Earnhardt who hired Michael for his talent. If you can't see past that even when Dale Earnhardt said it, what good are you?
Let me ask you this: How good was DEI when they first started? How long did it take for their first win? Steve Park didn't start off with points either. How many races did he miss? Can you answer ANY of that? Please tell me because I'd bet you'd find they didn't do too well either, just like any new team. New teams struggle when there are so many top tier teams running around in there. Toyota said they weren't going to come in and dominate. Only the haters believed they would and now you are laughing because you THINK you "told someone" and you didn't. You just made youselves look like idiotics for not believing what Toyota and their teams said.
How long did it take Evernham's teams to get a win? Hall of Fame Racing had to use Terry Labonte for HOW many PCP before they were in the top 35...... oh yeah, 5 at least, and have they won a race yet? NO, this is their second year now. Where's the laughing at them for not winning yet? Where the laughing at them for having to use Terry to get into races. Where's Ganassi's wins? I think Casey won 1 race last year....what's Reed and David doing? NOTHING. How long has Ganassi been in Cup? DEI hasn't done a damn thing since Junior won Richmond last year.
See, you can laugh and insult all you want but you're not being fair about it and it shows what an idiot you are. You are picking on ONE single team that's not doing anything other teams haven't done. How many races did Robby not make before he finally broke into the top 35 huh? You're ignorance is loud and clear.
Perhaps, relatives in NASCAR? That would be nice if you were related to Michael, but what about me? I am from Wisconsin, where that Menard dude is from!! Oh..
Renee

Scottsdale, AZ

#27 Mar 25, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, relatives in NASCAR? That would be nice if you were related to Michael, but what about me? I am from Wisconsin, where that Menard dude is from!! Oh..
I'm so sorry LOL
Dillinger

AOL

#28 Mar 25, 2007
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry LOL
I still have Matt. Actually, Cambridge is not far at all away from Jefferson, Wisconsin. Now I figured out why most of the women in the family got a little wired. Matt reminds me of some of the men in the family, Mr. Excitement, you know? Aw, he is still my favorite.
R7gordon

Plainfield, IN

#29 May 17, 2007
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
What does living in Arizona have to do with anything buddy? We are a military family who have lived all over, so quit yakking like you know something JUST because you live in Indy. Nobody gives a sh!t where you live. Doesn't mean a damn thing unless you just like to say "I live in Indy, therefore I know ALL about racing" when you know sh!t. Be gone on that moron.
Ah yes, Robby's so great he's partnered with Menard who had to BUY his son a ride in a DEI car. That's rich. His son hasn't done much in Busch or in Cup. Now he's screwing Teresa Earnhardt trying to get control over DEI I guess trying to make his boy the next Intimidator. LOLOL What a joke. Robby would be better off pairing with BAM Racing. At least they aren't a joke like Menard.
Lastly, prove Waltrip actually cheated. Can you prove HE put that stuff in the car? No you can't. You just like talking out of your a$$ don't ya. Their team was caught with something in the fuel. They can't prove WHO put it there but at least Michael it on everyone and everything else.
Robby doesn't belong in NASCAR. Never has, never will. Have you not figured it out that none of the other drivers like him? They call him stupid, moron, idiot. Robby is all those things, they are totally correct. Sure he's 16th in points with a one car team because he can barely get sponsors for THAT car let alone more than one. He's too chicken sh!t to even try to make another team. He's not half the man Michael is.
Robby will be gone soon enough and the NASCAR world will be happy. Michael and his teams will be here for a LONG time. They have the sponsorship, they have Toyota. All three are working together to get things better. I love how you all were shaking in your boots thinking Toyota would come in and dominate from right off even though they said they weren't. They are getting there. The teams aren't missing the races by much. They'll get there soon and soon it will be like the trucks. Toyota will rock and Robby will be gone. WHOOO HOOO. Michael's team will be around for a long time, get used to it. His sponsors are not waivering. They aren't happy but they aren't anywhere close to leaving him. They knew a new team would have it's problems and they are waiting it out. This isn't Robby Gordon they are sponsoring where they are jumping ship even though he's doing well. That's pretty sad of them. LOL Poor Robby..........NOT
All the other drivers do tend to get a bit upset when he causes wrecks...just like everyone else. I would say that you have a serious Michael Waltrip issue..I feel for you...it's kind of like me having a Robby Gordon issue...with the exception of at least I get to watch Robby start the race on Sunday's.
I think if you go back and do a little homework (for once) you will find that most of the other drivers respect Robby as a racer...they don't always agree with his aggresive style...yet they respect him as a racer. I don't think Dale Jr. would have put Robby in his Bush car last year (he provided the 88 team with their highest finish ever by the way) if he thought Rob was stupid and an idiot I doubt he would have put him in his car. As far as Robby being a chicken *hit with his one car team. Let me sum it up like this. Robby is a helluva lot better racer than Michael and a much more savy business man as well. Robby has focused his efforts on getting ONE team locked in the top 35 (barley), once he accomplishes that you will see team two from RGM. Or he could do it Michaels way...have 3 teams, none in the top 35, none that can qualify for races and now 3 really pissed off sponsors who will leave Michaels shop...mark my words..if you don't run races you don't have a race team. Don't worry..in a couple of years Robby might give Michael a job changing tires on the Number 13 NAPA/UPS/Dominoes Robby Gordon motorsports entry........
Enjoy your Sundays watching Michael watch the races........FREAK!
Dillinger

AOL

#30 May 17, 2007
R7gordon wrote:
<quoted text>
All the other drivers do tend to get a bit upset when he causes wrecks...just like everyone else. I would say that you have a serious Michael Waltrip issue..I feel for you...it's kind of like me having a Robby Gordon issue...with the exception of at least I get to watch Robby start the race on Sunday's.
I think if you go back and do a little homework (for once) you will find that most of the other drivers respect Robby as a racer...they don't always agree with his aggresive style...yet they respect him as a racer. I don't think Dale Jr. would have put Robby in his Bush car last year (he provided the 88 team with their highest finish ever by the way) if he thought Rob was stupid and an idiot I doubt he would have put him in his car. As far as Robby being a chicken *hit with his one car team. Let me sum it up like this. Robby is a helluva lot better racer than Michael and a much more savy business man as well. Robby has focused his efforts on getting ONE team locked in the top 35 (barley), once he accomplishes that you will see team two from RGM. Or he could do it Michaels way...have 3 teams, none in the top 35, none that can qualify for races and now 3 really pissed off sponsors who will leave Michaels shop...mark my words..if you don't run races you don't have a race team. Don't worry..in a couple of years Robby might give Michael a job changing tires on the Number 13 NAPA/UPS/Dominoes Robby Gordon motorsports entry........
R7Gordon, may I make an observation? Before I do, I want you to realize what I am about to post is coming from someone who is trying to educate herself with all the NASCAR stuff, but other types of racing, too. I have come to realize that Robby, like Boris Said, seem to not only enjoy road racing and races such as Dakaar (spelling?) and Baja. Completely different. Robby seems to excell at this type of racing. Perhaps, NASCAR is just not as much of "his thing" as the road racing is. What do you think, am I sounding totally off the wall to you? i have watched Robby in these other two races and he sure convinced me he can race. But, he does have a tendency to be involved in and be the actual cause of some of the weird wrecks they have had. This is not a cut-down post. Like i said, just an observation. Thanks, Dill
TB CHIEF

Decatur, IL

#31 May 17, 2007
R7gordon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you this. I saw this show about off road racing with Robby Gordon driving this off road truck. I mean here he was flying like a bat out of hell in the desert on something you could'nt even call a road running over a 100 mph and could'nt even see where he was going and this dude was calm and collected talking his ass off while doing all this. I could'nt believe it, That truck was flying all over these ditches and hills and he was in complete control. That dude can drive. I don't care what anyone says. If it has an engine and a way to propel itself he will race it. I really believe there is nothing built that dude can't drive. I give him credit for going it alone in Nascar. It is probably hard for him though, Nascar is pretty tame compared to some of the shit he has raced.

Since: Apr 07

Scottsdale, AZ

#32 May 17, 2007
Firsty, sure, he's a good racer when he's NOT on an enclosed track. Let him stick to his desert racing or his F1 stuff, or did they kick him out of F1 for whining about Danica's weight? Geez, what a moron.
I'd guarantee you the ONLY reason Robby only has a 1 car team is because none of the sponsors want him. Look at what's going on with him right now. He lost Monster in Cup, they fought him over Motorola, Red Bull left him, and now Harrahs is talking about jumping ship. When I was at the convenience store on base a month ago, they had a bunch of FREE Jim Beam Robby hats. I looked at the woman and said "Are people actually taking these?" She said "No, I can't figure out why. They are free and nobody wants them because of the number 7 on them" I schooled her.
Another thing, it would behoove you to check out what Michael's sponsors are saying before posting that they will leave. They've ALL said that they are NOT leaving. NAPA especially said they have a contract with Michael, they believe in him, and they will honor that contract. It would be nice if you knew the facts before spouting off crap.
Dillinger, Robby IS great at Drakkar and the off road stuff but he SUCKS at Cup racing. When the drivers make comments about him like "You can't fix stupid" or "Robby Gordon is a MORON", that says alot. So maybe a FEW drivers actually like him, but there are more that don't. I don't have any respect for a jerk that has to throw roll bar padding on the track in the middle of a race to get a caution, and then flat out LIES on tv about when he was clearly caught on camera. That just shows what kind of man he is..... a big cheat and liar. That's not the first time he's cheated either. At least I can say Michael's never been THAT stupid. Sure, they found some crap in Michael's engine at Daytona but there's absolutely NO proof Michael did it or knew about it, or even what the stuff was. Last I heard, they discovered that the crud was designed to kill an engine. Shows sabotage to me. Hey, at least Michael's never been caught on camera doing something then lying about it.
Dillinger

AOL

#33 May 17, 2007
TB CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you this. I saw this show about off road racing with Robby Gordon driving this off road truck. I mean here he was flying like a bat out of hell in the desert on something you could'nt even call a road running over a 100 mph and could'nt even see where he was going and this dude was calm and collected talking his ass off while doing all this. I could'nt believe it, That truck was flying all over these ditches and hills and he was in complete control. That dude can drive. I don't care what anyone says. If it has an engine and a way to propel itself he will race it. I really believe there is nothing built that dude can't drive. I give him credit for going it alone in Nascar. It is probably hard for him though, Nascar is pretty tame compared to some of the shit he has raced.
So, TB, I am not being naive when I say that with this type of racing, Robby knows his $h!T?
Dillinger

AOL

#34 May 17, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
Firsty, sure, he's a good racer when he's NOT on an enclosed track. Let him stick to his desert racing or his F1 stuff, or did they kick him out of F1 for whining about Danica's weight? Geez, what a moron.
I'd guarantee you the ONLY reason Robby only has a 1 car team is because none of the sponsors want him. Look at what's going on with him right now. He lost Monster in Cup, they fought him over Motorola, Red Bull left him, and now Harrahs is talking about jumping ship. When I was at the convenience store on base a month ago, they had a bunch of FREE Jim Beam Robby hats. I looked at the woman and said "Are people actually taking these?" She said "No, I can't figure out why. They are free and nobody wants them because of the number 7 on them" I schooled her.
Another thing, it would behoove you to check out what Michael's sponsors are saying before posting that they will leave. They've ALL said that they are NOT leaving. NAPA especially said they have a contract with Michael, they believe in him, and they will honor that contract. It would be nice if you knew the facts before spouting off crap.
Dillinger, Robby IS great at Drakkar and the off road stuff but he SUCKS at Cup racing. When the drivers make comments about him like "You can't fix stupid" or "Robby Gordon is a MORON", that says alot. So maybe a FEW drivers actually like him, but there are more that don't. I don't have any respect for a jerk that has to throw roll bar padding on the track in the middle of a race to get a caution, and then flat out LIES on tv about when he was clearly caught on camera. That just shows what kind of man he is..... a big cheat and liar. That's not the first time he's cheated either. At least I can say Michael's never been THAT stupid. Sure, they found some crap in Michael's engine at Daytona but there's absolutely NO proof Michael did it or knew about it, or even what the stuff was. Last I heard, they discovered that the crud was designed to kill an engine. Shows sabotage to me. Hey, at least Michael's never been caught on camera doing something then lying about it.
oh, I totally agree with you that Robby has acted like an ---hole out on the track many times since i have watched him and we all know that has not been for very long! And that out right lie, who did he think he was kidding? At least when Matt got into trouble, he acknowledged it and said they would pay the fines and move on. Sure wish I had an extra 50 grand to just "give away." Oh, by the way, I understand out Toyota engines are tweaked and are all new now?

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#35 May 17, 2007
R7gordon wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of things you are forgeting, Robby has lost more positions being in every race, than Michael has by watching them! And I reckon we'll see team 2 when? Robby should be more concerned with a finish or a higher finish.As far as sponsors, Michael was signing them up not racing while Robby had none for two races because of his owners ignorance of NASCAR rules? Oh~! he's the owner! That ought to show his sponsors that robbys hand was out before he knew he could even put them on the car! Thats gotta look good!
TB CHIEF

Decatur, IL

#36 May 17, 2007
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of things you are forgeting, Robby has lost more positions being in every race, than Michael has by watching them! And I reckon we'll see team 2 when? Robby should be more concerned with a finish or a higher finish.As far as sponsors, Michael was signing them up not racing while Robby had none for two races because of his owners ignorance of NASCAR rules? Oh~! he's the owner! That ought to show his sponsors that robbys hand was out before he knew he could even put them on the car! Thats gotta look good!
That first point you made does not make a bit of sense. Hell, he's lost more positions than me since I have not been in a race. You can't get any lower than Michael is right now. There is noone below him. AS far as Robby goes, He has done this on his own. He did not have a manufacturer poor a hundred million into his team. Also, Robby Gordon has forgot more about driving than Michael ever knew. Get over it. Michael is mediocre at best. What has he ever won besides a few plate races? Put mikey and Robby in the same cars and I guarantee you Robby will bloe him away. Just because people don't like his style or personality does not mean he is not a good driver.
TB CHIEF

Decatur, IL

#37 May 17, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
Renee, I give you credit girl. You are a diehard. But what you can't seem to undrstand is that Waltrip is failing. What his sponsors are saying in public may not be the same as what they are saying in the board rooms. Do you think they are happy when they see those haulers leave the track before the fans even show up? People are laughing at him and Jarrett when they see those dumb commercials with Sammy Hagar and Sammy Says "Do you think you could drive a little faster?" I bet his sponsors sure wish he would. Quit being so naive girl. They are going nowhere and it is not getting any better. When and if they make a race that will be big news? That's sad! Hell Toyota poured the most into him and he is doing the worst. Explain that. One last item, Do you think Robby is the only guy to try and get his own Caution? Hell I remember when my favorite Junior spun his car on purpose and got caught. Many of them have been caught throwing things out the window. They have done it for years and years. It is the oldest trick in the book. It is only illegal if you get caught just like Jet fuel is.

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#38 May 17, 2007
TB CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>That first point you made does not make a bit of sense. Hell, he's lost more positions than me since I have not been in a race. You can't get any lower than Michael is right now. There is noone below him. AS far as Robby goes, He has done this on his own. He did not have a manufacturer poor a hundred million into his team. Also, Robby Gordon has forgot more about driving than Michael ever knew. Get over it. Michael is mediocre at best. What has he ever won besides a few plate races? Put mikey and Robby in the same cars and I guarantee you Robby will bloe him away. Just because people don't like his style or personality does not mean he is not a good driver.
What do you mean it makes no sense? We're talking about how great a driver Robby is? Well he's losing points, not wining races, hell lately he's finishing worse than any MWR team in the game! He will soon be outside looking in! All on Robbys racing ability! I'd love to put them in identical cars,But lets put all NASCAR 50 or 51 that show up every week in the race!Do you know how we can go about this? IROC? It would be interesting to see, we would find out a lot of things! Whats Robby done in NASCAR cup? or Busch? But it's things like this that make us talk! Keep on keeping on Chief!

Scottsdale, AZ

#39 May 17, 2007
TB, Michael will be racing soon. To answer Dillinger's question, Toyota has tweaked their engines. They've figured out what's been their main problem is low RPMs on the straights. They have been working on it and hopefully this weekend will show the fruits of their labor.
TB, of course sponsors like Michael more than Robby. While Robby has alot of talent for the off road stuff, he's crap in a stock car. He doesn't have the image sponsors want for their products. That's why they are leaving him, and after his whole throwing the roll bar padding on the track, he's not gaining sponsors while Michael has just gotten DOW to join his team. Robby lost what Red Bull, Monster, Motorola, and Harrahs is talking about going too? That's pretty sad.
All I can tell you is what we have been shown by NAPA employees. They all received memos from NAPA HQ that stated they were NOT leaving Michael. They support him. Sure they are unhappy with what's been going on, but they knew it might happen. They are sticking with him. Don't hear Robby's sponsors saying that. They can't even GIVE away Robby gear while Napa stores have to order more Michael hats that people have to BUY something and trade a hat to get.

Scottsdale, AZ

#40 May 17, 2007
Oh, and one last thing, since Robby IS such a talented guy OFF an enclosed track. Maybe he should just stick to them little F1 cars and his off road stuff where he's NOT racing inches from 42 other cars at 200mph. It doesn't seem he can handle that too well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Blaney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
News 2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
News Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
News Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
News Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
More from around the web